• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your...... Nursery! :) UPDATE I need your help pls - pg 22 :)

Wow Nuke, that is soooo cool! I love it...can't help but think how much my friend would hate it though...she has a ladybird phobia!

Wow Nuke, love it!! My eldest had the blue bed in that Ikea range :)

i'll take some in a bit! i do have some in my albums but cant remember when i took them and cannot be bothered searching!

you all have gorgeous nurseries!
franks is gonna have a single bed in it soon, i need a spare bed for when people stay, and he can roll now so the changing table has to go, and i'm gonna but a bed rail on the bed and do his bum on there haha. his cot is in my room and it will be until hes ready for a bed as we co sleep alot of the time anyway. but it wont look like a baby room anymore!

anyway, i'll go take some!

Franks room :)

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 24
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 17
oh my poor deprived sons, lol blue carpet and pink walls oh the horror. i will repaint their room when we can afford it , got to repaint the whole house before we move out caus the paintwork is so shoddy its rediculous. when i do paint the boys room it will be neturals and i'll get some wall stickers in sillouette of planes and boats to go on the walls so its easy to remove them when we move

Arianna is asleep so I can't take any photos but I have a couple of random ones on my computer that don't show the whole room. The one in front of the window is when she was 4 months old.

Attachments

• IMGP1580.jpg
    IMGP1580.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMGP1584.jpg
    IMGP1584.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMGP1814.jpg
    IMGP1814.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMGP1668.jpg
    IMGP1668.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
Oooh Nuke that ceiling is ace!!

Arcanegirl, i proper love monsters theme for little boys. I am thinking about doing that when DS gets older.

Lozzy, do a virtual mood board. Just save images of everything you like into a folder on your computer and look at it often. You will get a feel then for what it is you want to do and can keep an eye out for things when you're shopping.

veganmum & discoclare, i love your kiddos names on the wall!

I need to get some posh fluff storage, stat!

The problem is i cant find anything i like :rofl:

Is it because there is proper nothing you like or because you like a lot and can't decide on one thing to focus on?

There is nothing that i actualy like.

Everything is too babyish and pink for what i want.

If i owned my home i would love to do something like this

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...=DT3MTab0Os-6hAfW-OCoAg&sqi=2&ved=0CCwQ9QEwAQ

Ahh that's like a fairy tale!! What restrictions do you have with renting?

Well i could realy do anything i wanted but it would have to be returned to its normal cream wallpaper when we move out and since i want to move in a year or two i dont want to spend ages paiting muriels (sp?) to have to paint over it.

wall stickers laura? i have seen some really funky ones i got franks from the pound shop, i was about to spend £30 on a set of dinosaur ones then found dino ones in there i was dead pleased! :D

Iv had a look and there all babyish, there nice but not what i want.

Iv had a secret love affair with faries and mythical creatures since for ever so realy i want Niamhs room like i would want for mine but Andrew wouldent let me:haha:

Ive changed so much in her room but here are the photos I took before she was born...so much more has been added ..to accomidate my nappy and baby wearing obsessions!:haha:
oh and I have also put up curtains too!! Oh and a huge cupboard..maybe I should take new photos! hahaha

Attachments

• lampshade.jpg
    lampshade.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 34
  • canvas.jpg
    canvas.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 30
  • cotbed1.jpg
    cotbed1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 29
  • spare bed.jpg
    spare bed.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 36
  • wall art.jpg
    wall art.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 38
Wow Nuke, love it!! My eldest had the blue bed in that Ikea range :)

I adore the mammut range, I plan on getting her the bed when she outgrows the cotbed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->