• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your...... Nursery! :) UPDATE I need your help pls - pg 22 :)

I love all your nurseries! I technically have two at the moment one boy one girl lol. Lozzy, I've had my girls nursery set made for me, I chose the fabric etc as o wanted something dancing themed but couldnt find anything I liked. I love it!

I have bought all the stuff to make James' a rainforest room, he loves animals and my husband is going to paint a mural on his wall, but I got really sad as I felt he was to young to have a big boys bedroom so it's in the cupboard for now lol.

I'll take some pics when I've finished the little girls room, just waiting on some pictures and stuff!

We're in military housing and they fine you for every hole in the room boo so we have to be careful what we put up which restricts it a bit.

Whilst we are waiting for our new house,we are having to live with my parents temporarily, so I have been doing up some old furniture for my daughters room. Trying to go with a handmade, recycled theme, and making nice things from not nice things.

The bed was pine and given to us, the mirror was pine and given to us, and the photo frames were 50p each in a charity shop,which I have painted white,and am going to put black and white photographs in,and hang from the wall with pink gingham ribbon. I am about to paint a chest of drawers white for her, and my friend has made her a padded heart, from old clothes that were going to be binned otherwise.

Have put before and after pics on!

Attachments

• white things! 009.jpg
    white things! 009.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 10
  • white things! 010.jpg
    white things! 010.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 8
  • white things! 024.jpg
    white things! 024.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 10
  • white things! 006.jpg
    white things! 006.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
  • white things! 021.jpg
    white things! 021.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 7
oops, here is the heart ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...56231420.26524.132938633427399&type=1&theater on my friends FB business page, as can't seem to copy the picture! But check out her page, she makes really cool recycled stuff!

Ok here's M's room. The big girl bed was constructed yesterday. She is sitting on my lap as I'm posting and has just referred to it as M's pretty room. :flower:

This rug has been in storage for ages as there was no room when M was sleeping on a double futon. Happy to have it back.

Where we keep her clothes and everything else. I need to decorate the drawers still.

Manda, that is a gorgeous room :blush: I love the height chart - can I be nosy and ask where it's from?

It is a Djeco one from Becky & Lolo webstore. Think they still have it.

Expedit! Thank you! I was trying to remember the name :rofl:

A few pics of my nursery/toddler room. This is during the painting so the room isnt set up yet - il get more pics once i've tidied up!!
I put fairy lights on her tree for christmas time! teehee
The only one of the blind is with her in the bunny coat but you can see the blind.
And the quilt I made to match.

Gills I love this! The quilt is fab.. and the blind! Love her little outfit too!

x x x

Ok here's M's room. The big girl bed was constructed yesterday. She is sitting on my lap as I'm posting and has just referred to it as M's pretty room. :flower:

This is gorgeous too! I love all the cushion and bed fabrics - fab!!

x x x

okay have decided need to redo Livvy's room along with my entire house!

Expedit - also perfect for storing records. DH is jealous of M's one.

Yup, and scrapbooking stuff too! I have one in the office, 4 in the living room and 1 in DS's nursery. DH has had to ban me from buying any more. They're just so ace!

Whilst we are waiting for our new house,we are having to live with my parents temporarily, so I have been doing up some old furniture for my daughters room. Trying to go with a handmade, recycled theme, and making nice things from not nice things.

The bed was pine and given to us, the mirror was pine and given to us, and the photo frames were 50p each in a charity shop,which I have painted white,and am going to put black and white photographs in,and hang from the wall with pink gingham ribbon. I am about to paint a chest of drawers white for her, and my friend has made her a padded heart, from old clothes that were going to be binned otherwise.

Have put before and after pics on!

These look fab - love a bit of upcycling!!

x x x

Yup, and scrapbooking stuff too! I have one in the office, 4 in the living room and 1 in DS's nursery. DH has had to ban me from buying any more. They're just so ace!

that's some addiction you have!!!

x x x

new photo taken tonight..but one WNNN has gone missing..I think tis on the line as just plain white and I told hubby to put all WN on the floor for me..and since it was white he probably didnt think it was a 'pretty' hahaha.
Then he saw this photo and said ' you have a spot missing...you need to order another one to fill the empty space' OK DONE! :haha:

Attachments

• updatedwn.jpg
    updatedwn.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 25
Not that I mind or anything, but I think you meant to post this in the WN thread?! Lovely stash though!!!

X x x

DAMN IT...I need to get some sleep or something! :haha: SORRY!!

Lol it's very confusing, they have almost the same titles! I never know which thread I'm in :haha:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->