• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your...... Nursery! :) UPDATE I need your help pls - pg 22 :)

I mentioned to DH my idea about doing a forest for Roo, with day fading to night around the room etc etc... You should've seen the eye-rolling I got :haha:

Lol it's very confusing, they have almost the same titles! I never know which thread I'm in :haha:

X x x
I never know what Im doing..I literely have about 15 tabs open at one time!!

Well a bit late, but here are a few pics taken with my phone, so they are not great! This is Rubys nursery but was once Noahs....

photo room.jpgphoto-1 room.jpgphoto-2 room.jpg

This is only a little corner of it, the rest is too messy lol!! :haha:

Cute!

Yes the pictures of mine are not necessarily representative. There are usually books strewn everywhere along with other random things on the floor.

Cute!

Yes the pictures of mine are not necessarily representative. There are usually books strewn everywhere along with other random things on the floor.

OMG I know!! :haha:

Rubys floor is covered in bags of clothes for ironing and her moses basket filled full of all her little baby clothes shes outgrown. Can't bear to part with them :cry:

Aw kawaii I love it!!! Fab wallpaper and love the owl and the little bags on the hooks... Gorgeous!

X x x

You lot just cost me lots of money! Decided Maisie's room was too dull cos of this thread, and remembered a lovely Etsy page I had come across www.etsy.com/shop/wowwall
Just bought a lovely branch with birds on mural for above Maisie's cot, and a huge tree for the lounge!! oops!!

I have gorgeous owl wall stickers for Rubys room but have been too scared to put them up incase I do it wonky or something! Lol. Might just wait until we redo her room anyway :)

stop- you people!!!!!!! im far to easily led!!!! i cant look at all these fab rooms or i WILL be bankrupt

stop- you people!!!!!!! im far to easily led!!!! i cant look at all these fab rooms or i WILL be bankrupt

You should be thinking about increasing your hours, not reducing them!!! :haha:

You should be thinking about increasing your hours, not reducing them!!! :haha:

im going to need to go back to work sooner to pay for this baby shopping addiction- Rubys room is gorgeous

Thanks! Haha, going back to work has actually helped me cuz now I have less time on my hands to think about/talk about/look at nappies!! Work is so boring without you though!

Amanda that Etsy page is gorgeous, I'm taking some of those ideas on board for my kids rooms!

Those of you who have painted murals, what sort of paint is best to use?

ooooh can we join in tooo!!! baby is not here yet but i wanted to share .. i dont do the whole blue for boy pink for girl thing so here is our room for our little boy! and the very small start of his fluff collection .... ahhh im gonna have fun shopping filling those shelves in cute fluffnes!!

Attachments

• Photo0139.jpg
    Photo0139.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo0140.jpg
    Photo0140.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo0141.jpg
    Photo0141.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Photo0143.jpg
    Photo0143.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Photo0144.jpg
    Photo0144.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 23
Gorgeous strawberry and I love the fluff tower!!

X x x

me too it was a late edition to the nursery i was just going to have a shelf above the dresser but then decided that wouldnt be enough room so brought a half width tall bookcase for £30 which i didnt think was too bad!! worked out to be a good idea as i can now get his name in letters above the cot and his theme pictures are above the dresser!!.. i do love my little nursery its only a tiny room but the way we layed it out works fab!... i just need to buy more fluffness!! .. roll on payday

yes the half width bookcase is lovely- really perfect for a nursery!!!

my friend has a hodge podge nursery and im soo jealous its gorgeous

i LOVE peter rabbit things and i have a huge peter rabbit and jemima puddleduck teddies that were bought for Ava... i want to try and have her room in keeping with my cottage style home- does this look chav? her ceiling is 10ft high???? is it too boyish???

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PETER-RABBIT...Baby_Nursery_Furniture_ET&hash=item2a108f4857

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->