• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your...... Nursery! :) UPDATE I need your help pls - pg 22 :)

c.m.c it looks really chavy!! Haha, only joking. Could see it in her room with the dolls house! Not boyish at all :)

SBB the pic of your OH on the broom in that other thread is CLASS!! So funny Lol!

Where are the wall art stickers from? (sorry if I've missed a link in this mega thread!) We're renting, so not able to wallpaper, so thought I would try wall art!

Heard today that the house we were having, fell through ... and have been offered another house, thats bigger and nicer ... wahooo .... more decorating to do!!!

Ah thank you! I've never been able to find any I like, but I like a few of those. My OH just said 'don't you buy them! I can draw that!' so looks like he'll be doing a mural for her! I forget he can draw!

I think a mural drawn by mummy or daddy is extra special!!

X x x

Especially to tie in with her 'handmade' theme :)

Have just mentally decorated her room, lol ... Must get out more! Its still quite small, but I was thinking the tree design, at the far end of the wall, at the foot of her bed (same wall her bed is against) possibly with that wall painted another colour, and the tree white, or darker shade of the colour the wall is painted.

And for DS, Street dancers outline/shadow (like the iphone advert ones)

eeek, hurry up moving day! The house we are getting has virtual tour too, so looking for idea's!

Cullen is not here yet and we have a lot left to do, but I wanted to join in anyway. You can see some of his cloth diapers on the cube shelves. We are doing a Noah's Ark/animal theme but don't have the crib in there yet. His name letters will go on the wall above the crib eventually.

IMG_3382.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

Ooh I love the letters, did you make them or get them from somewhere? Xx

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/sarahwalker12/th_7072d360.png

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/sarahwalker12/th_7799492a.png

I don't have many full photos of the girls rooms well I will have a look on fb but this is rosalie's bed. Their rooms are pink overkill :flower:

Oh Blob I love the wallpaper!! I have eyed it up previously on your avatar :)

Ha ha yes I so so wanted a girl so I could buy it but now DH has banned anymore parterned paper in the house :cry:

:( we rent from parents they are just getting a good deal having their undecorated house decorated for free :haha:

Ooh I love the letters, did you make them or get them from somewhere? Xx

Thanks! The letters are from posh little shop, which is a website. I ordered them a few weeks ago and love how they turned out!

can i bump this thread- i am desperate for inspiration!!!

Thanks it's from anorak online, it's actually a single duvet cover I just tucked in, but I'm hoping to see if I can use their fabric to make some cot sheets which i'll be selling in my online store :D

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->