• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your nursery

I really like these two

Attachments

• 526a6becf173.jpg
    526a6becf173.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 3523037607_1c5f9a75cf.jpg
    3523037607_1c5f9a75cf.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 119
they are fabulous Hannaaisha! Very exquisite!!x

Wow there are really some stunning ideas coming off this thread.

Ness, your nursery is looking lovely. I love the moses basket. Can you believe it won't be long and you'll be putting your little bubs in there :cloud9:

girls ..just woundering do you think I should put up pink curtains???

Attachments

• frontroom looking.jpg
    frontroom looking.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 95
you are so right..but Im also buying this quilt and just dont want too much pink or to look to cluttered..what do you think?? Im thinking hotpink or dark pink curtains with star tiebacks if I can find them or just make them.

Attachments

• 41y8LvsZtnL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    41y8LvsZtnL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 9
  • 51NM9aBFV5L._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    51NM9aBFV5L._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11
you are so right..but Im also buying this quilt and just dont want too much pink or to look to cluttered..what do you think?? Im thinking hotpink or dark pink curtains with star tiebacks if I can find them or just make them.

i think a hotpink to match that butterfly motif on the quilt would be lovely :thumbup: xx

Aqua and pink looks really nice together, you could match a colour to the tiny butterflies and if you could get hold of some of that material on the quilt you could do the tiebacks with that.

Wow there are really some stunning ideas coming off this thread.

Ness, your nursery is looking lovely. I love the moses basket. Can you believe it won't be long and you'll be putting your little bubs in there :cloud9:

thank you honey :flower:

I've actually borrowed the Moses basket from a friend - it's from Mothercare :thumbup:

I know I can't believe it really even though I can feel her wriggling about everyday I still can't believe I'm going to have a little bubba soon! 14 weeks eek!!!

xx

I purchased my crib bedding last month and I just put it on Craigs List today as I have found something else I like. Can't believe how indecisive I am!!

We went out and purcahsed our nursery furniture yesterday, it was all in stock so we were able to bring it home. I have worked on the one side of the room, but we still need to put together the crib (which I will post pictures). We have decided not to paint as we will be moving in the Springtime. Here is what we have done so far.

https://i52.tinypic.com/1o24p2.jpg

https://i52.tinypic.com/2nld46x.jpg

The cradle under the window has been in my family for a long time. My great grandfather slept in it when he was a baby. Then my grandfather refinished it, and my dad and my siblings and I have all slept in it. It is a wonderful family heirloom.

We went out and purcahsed our nursery furniture yesterday, it was all in stock so we were able to bring it home. I have worked on the one side of the room, but we still need to put together the crib (which I will post pictures). We have decided not to paint as we will be moving in the Springtime. Here is what we have done so far.

https://i52.tinypic.com/1o24p2.jpg

https://i52.tinypic.com/2nld46x.jpg

The cradle under the window has been in my family for a long time. My great grandfather slept in it when he was a baby. Then my grandfather refinished it, and my dad and my siblings and I have all slept in it. It is a wonderful family heirloom.

How funny! I just recognized your lamp and that framed picture that if I can remember correctly, you painted yourself. It looks just like the framed art set and I bet it was a fraction of the cost to do it yourself! Although $25 for the set of three isn't bad!

I am going to buy that same set except it's the girl version! So adorable!!

I also cleaned out his closet as it was filled with so much crap. Took me about half an hour but now it so clean and ready for all his stuff.

https://i54.tinypic.com/o714qc.jpg

I'm jealous of American houses!!!! I want a closet!!!

Mines a Canadian house if you were reffering to mine...hehe. Why don't you get closets? I know you usually have to buy a wardrobe or something and they end up taking up room, right?

Sorry Canadian houses!!! Yeah you only get a closet if you are super lucky or super rich. The wardrobe (especially mine) takes up all your space and it isn't floor to ceiling like a closet :( sad times.

All these are so cute!!! I haven't even begun to think about what I'll do with nursery...

Sorry Canadian houses!!! Yeah you only get a closet if you are super lucky or super rich. The wardrobe (especially mine) takes up all your space and it isn't floor to ceiling like a closet :( sad times.

Awww, I'm sorry! That totally sucks, I have a walk in closet in my bedroom and I don't know what I would do without it. I have so much clothes. But then again if I didn't have a closet I would probably just be used to it. But I know what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->