• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your nursery

I paid $209 for the 4pc set, 2 window valances, 3pc wall art, the blanket and an extra crib sheet. The crib set by itself was $121. Free shipping and no sales tax!

I had already purchased a different elephant themed set but was looking for rugs one day and stumbled across the one that matches our sets! Immediately decided to return the one I have now! I agree, both the pink and blue are adorable.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/341798-my-nursery-done-pic-heavy.html

I'm so hoping to post a proper picture in this thread soon :haha:

DH & I are painting the nursery at the moment, just magnolia as we're team :yellow: and FX we will be ordering our carpets soon :dance:

In the meantime though, I was really naughty yesterday and ordered the nursery furniture... it's the cotbed, wardrobe and dresser/changer.

Can't wait for it to arrive on Saturday :dance:

That is a beautiful set! What bedding have you decided to go with?

This neutral set from Target is so adorable!

https://www.target.com/Summer-Infan..._brand-bin&searchRank=reviewrank&frombrowse=1

If anyone goes with this set, please post pictures!

PrayinForBaby your nursery is so nice, could you be the most organized mum in the world?? I love it and u did a tree!! thats what I'm going to do.. I love the scan pic with everyones comments. I might steal that idea. xx

Lovely nurseries everyone! I can't wait until DH finishes ours!!

Okay hanna this is for you!! hahah

So I tried to add a little more pink to the room and also try to hide our ugly spare bed that is in the room...I was attempting to get hot pink pillows with a nice quilt that I found..but then I saw these pink pillows for £1.50 each if I bought 4 of them..so I did. I then got the me2u blanket for £5. I thought this was a deal I coudlnt give up...but now that I have I dont know if I love it or not..I think Im just so indecisive with this nursery business..anyway let me know what you girls think ..or any advice!
oh I put a before and after photos :shrug:

Attachments

• frontroom looking before bedding.jpg
    frontroom looking before bedding.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 78
  • spare bed.jpg
    spare bed.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 71
  • sparebed2.jpg
    sparebed2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 69
me likeeee lolol, I especially like because it was a bargain as well. xx

I really like the pink as it brightens up the room! I think it's looking great Jess :)

The seamstress came over last night to do measurements for the moses basket trimmings, couch cover, side table cloth, tie backs, etc. We can only go next Saturday to look for fabric but I'm so excited that there is progress :dance:

Thanks, me too, lol. I'm so excited about the moses basket but if it works out too expensive I probably won't be able to have it done :( My hubby reckons it's a waste if the baby will only sleep in it for 4-5 months.

Thanks Hanaaisha. Yeh, I wasnt planning on doing the sickly sweet girl girl thing, but I figured that I would have loved having that as a little girl, and so my LO will too.. and if not, then when she is older she can say "mummy I hate it" and we will change it! Lol.

Also, OH loves the idea of it being very girly... which Im very surprised about as he was desperate for a little boy.. and I never thought hed be right into all the girly things, but I was proven wrong :D

And I LOVE murals, but neither OH or I are at all good at art or anything, so that is a no go for us, but I definitely say go for it! *wishes she could paint!*

Jessabella, your nursery is BEAUTIFUL! I love tatty teddy.. but he is too expensive for us :D Lol.

Everyone has gorgeous nurseries!

I thought I would share my nursery , I have a 20 month old, and am pregnant with another boy this baby is due on my sons 2nd birthday, they will be sharing a room when the little one is 8 weeks, tell me what you think

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 80
I thought I would share my nursery , I have a 20 month old, and am pregnant with another boy this baby is due on my sons 2nd birthday, they will be sharing a room when the little one is 8 weeks, tell me what you think

love it, ive never seen a mickey themed nursery before :thumbup: x

Aww, my son was obsessed with Mickey Mouse for the longest time! He would have loved it.

Okay hanna this is for you!! hahah

So I tried to add a little more pink to the room and also try to hide our ugly spare bed that is in the room...I was attempting to get hot pink pillows with a nice quilt that I found..but then I saw these pink pillows for £1.50 each if I bought 4 of them..so I did. I then got the me2u blanket for £5. I thought this was a deal I coudlnt give up...but now that I have I dont know if I love it or not..I think Im just so indecisive with this nursery business..anyway let me know what you girls think ..or any advice!
oh I put a before and after photos :shrug:

Love it hun....very nice :thumbup:
Will be looking in to getting me 2 you bits just like you again LOVE IT :haha: x

Its suprising that men are actually quite into the girly thing sometimes, if you want a mural you can find a pic you like on the internet and draw squares on it then scale it up onto your wall and draw the squares and fill them in then the painting part is easy just keep it simple. I'm not into the whole plain bedroom idea for children I don't think its stimulating enough just a bit dull got to inject a bit of colour!

everyone's nurseries are looking so fabulous!!

Jessabella your nursery is so light and bright! I adore the Me to You stuff and the pink definitely brightens it up!

I was just reading back the posts about closets - man I wish we had those over here!! I have two wardrobes taking up space in bubs nursery, we can only fit OH's drawers and wardobe in our room so I have to share a room with bubs for my clothes so there's my drawers and wardrobe in there it's sucky!! Hardly any room to move!

So happy -- I just finished the bedding and will be starting on the wall this weekend. It's a bit unconventional for a girl, but I just really loved the colors...Every time I think of Madelyn, I see ginger/light orange/golds .. not sure why, but I do. Don't look TOOO closely as I am FAR from 'seamstress of the year', but it was fun to pick the fabric out and create this for her. I'm sure she won't care WHAT it looks like, but it makes me happy to look at it. :flower:

Not sure if you can see the link -- but worth a try.

https://madelynblackford.shutterfly.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->