showering after csection

I had to wait to shower till Tuesday Morning, b/c I still had my IV in. I had lots of problems with blood loss during the csection, so they didn't want to remove the IV for a few days in case they needed to do another blood transfusion. I had the csection at 7PM on Saturday, and I was bedridden most of Sunday, and Monday I felt so lousy with gas pain, that I didn't want to move anyway.

I had my daughter at 12:42 p.m. They had me take a shower the next morning around 9. I have NEVER had any kind of surgery and I personally didn't do so good. I have low blood pressure so I passed out in the shower lol. That is just me though. You should have seen the nurses when I came back. :hehe:

How long after the surgery can you take a shower? And can you use regular soap/body wash.. also can you clean your lady bits? thanks!
I want to say I took it like a day or two after my c-section (the first day I was allowed to walk (the day after my c-section) was really hard because you're in a lot of pain, and getting use to walking around and doing things) I advise using a chair or bench to shower on because standing or walking for too long will make you light headed and weak. Yes, wash your lady bits, it feels good to get everything clean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->