Shut up and man up

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
So my bil has a daughter that he left in mexico with his parents. he doesnt send any money and his wife doest even know about his daughter. He says he doesnt have money yet he got a new truck and his wife got a new haircut and highlights.
If he didnt want any responsibilty then he shouldnt of messed around with his stepbrothers wife and gotten her pregnant! his parents are raising his child because the lady abonden her and got with another man :nope:
He doesnt speak to his own daughter who is i think 8. His parents barely have money for food. And here he is saying i have no money yet he earns more than OH and only pays 250 rent 150 insurance 50phone and has no more kids. We pay 500 rent 400 lawyer 32phone and we have 2 kids. So dont you dare tell me that you dont money to send to your parents for your daughter :gun:
he doesnt even reconize her as his daughter his stepbrother did even after what he did. get it into your head YOU ARE THE FATHER AND SHE IS YOU DAUGHTER :grr: Your wife is going to find out sooner or later and the later she finds out the worst the outcome will be.

RANT OVER

thanks hun for your reply. i just cant stand him and i dont understand how can he deny his own daughter

Dont understand how anyone could want nothing to do with their children. I get why your so angry I would be too. Maybe one day he'll grow up

i doubt it its been around 8 years. he also doesnt know that i know. he is scared that im going to find out and tell his wife because his wife always tries to start something with me and he is scared that if i find out that it might slip out in an argument.

One day it's going to come back and bite him in the ass. Especially since he hasn't told his wife. I can almost promise that she will find out one day...What a sorry excuse for a man.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->