Shut up

I'd never known of such things before BnB, now I wish I could unknow them but its too late :rofl:

I am not googling that! Might ask OH and if he doesn't know I SHALL resit temptation! Yes I will!

The blue waffle thing isn't real, it obviously looks photo shopped. https://womenshealthfoundation.org/blog/?p=2336

I'm not emotionally ready to click on another link yet, just in case. Still recovering.....

I'm not emotionally ready to click on another link yet, just in case. Still recovering.....

Haha, my link doesn't contain any images at all, promise. Just an explanation by a doctor about the pictures.

My kids aren't/ won't be allowed to say shut up. It's disrespectful. I don't say ''be quiet'' I say ''please be quiet'' and expect the same. To me, there's a massive difference. My 2.5 year olds vocabulary is brilliant for her age and her manners and way of talking are generally great, she knows that I don't allow rude or cheekiness (sp) and Maci will be the same.

Well my appetite is ruined thanks to the blue waffle!

I have a terrible potty mouth and am trying REALLY hard to work on this as LO is going to be talking soon and picking up everything I'm sure. I used to joke that her first word was going to be S**t or f**k. Actually my old manager told me to get a swear jar and I could pay LO's college tuition with it :rofl:

I try to use the proper words for things but haven't really decided how I feel about going with penis and vagina instead of some sort of nickname or slang term.
I also try to keep my language respectful when I'm around LO but I kind of tend to lose my head a lot with my PPD and end up out of control and saying stuff that I'm not happy with :nope:

My best friend and her DH use really off the wall language. They call breastfeeding "titting" and her son answered the phone once (he was 8 at the time) and told a telemarketer that my friend couldn't answer the phone because she was "titting the baby...you know, giving the baby some tit" :rofl:

Oh my golly, libbylou that made me laugh! One really has to watch it! :rofl:

But as for penis and vagina, fine penis I can understand but why vagina? As some one else pointed out, it should be labia or possibly vulva as the vagina is only the bit inside. And I cringe at the thought of a small child saying labia!
I just wish I could think of an acceptable term for women's bits other than peepee or weewee or front bottom lol

I cringe at the thought of myself saying labia :haha:

Vulllllllllvaaaaaaaa

hearing a 2 year old say vulva makes me cringe. In fact I'm not sure I could say it in public myself....and I'm a doctor....
:rofl: :rofl: What about all those NHS advice things I keep seeing about how we should never be embarrased about using those words with our doctors :rofl: :rofl:

i think all words have a time and place.

I tell the dog to shut up far too much and RIver has taken to doing it too, she doesnt say it to people though.

I dont understand why people get hung up on the correct terms for things, we say willy and foof or mini. I dont say vagina and penis, most people dont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->