sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

I hope so too! Thd blood/metallic taste is supposed to be a really good sign and spotting definitely can be. If you are temping, are your temps still high? When is af due?

I hope so too! Thd blood/metallic taste is supposed to be a really good sign and spotting definitely can be. If you are temping, are your temps still high? When is af due?

Well I don't temp but I should!!! My avrage temp is 97.8 i no that much!!! Af is due on Tuesday for a 36tampin day cycle. That is why i am waitjng until Halloween because that will be on a 38financial day cycle.. spotting is still only noticiable when i wipe so that makes me happy!!! And i researched and found a forum where it was only women who had ib and some had it for a week!

I was just wondering because I was thinking (just a guess) that if your temps are still high then it's more likely to be implantation bleeding and if your temps have dropped some, it's more likely to be spotting from af because of lowered progesterone levels.

Got another random symptom for you all. Yesterday afternoon into the evening, I had a little bit of brown cm, accompanied by some af-like cramping. My temperature still hasn't really gone up so I guess it probably wasn't ovulation :(. I'm secretly hoping maybe I did ovulated and just have weird temps this month and it was implantation bleeding. No idea what else it might be from. Any ideas?

*Additional info-that pain in my left side seems mostly gone. The only time it hurt yesterday was during sex and it was very mild. My cm has gone back to sticky/creamy as well.

I know which is why i should temp! Well the spotting has become lighter and more creamy... sry if thats tmi! The last time i had this was back in 2010 with the chemical pregnancy i had.

I don't know how you can not test! I'm anxious for you!
Its hard but i have to wait! I feel like if i test before af then the :witch: will show her ugly face! Plus i have no tests right now! :D going to buy them on the 30th in the evening!! If i do that then i have to wait until halloween in the am!!

Hi Guys,

I'm trying TTC #1 but af is non existent after being on depo for years!
It's so frustrating! I get so jealous around other people if they have a lo.

had blood tests which all came back fine, dh is fine, arghhhh :mad:
:( :( :(

Any advice would be great xx

Hi Guys,

I'm trying TTC #1 but af is non existent after being on depo for years!
It's so frustrating! I get so jealous around other people if they have a lo.

had blood tests which all came back fine, dh is fine, arghhhh :mad:
:( :( :(

Any advice would be great xx
When did you stop depo?

How is everyone doing?

I still don't think I've ovulated. I didn't get a chance to check my temp this morning, at least not accurately. I didn't sleep well and I've been really congested-temp was 96.4 which I know is too low. Oh well. I've been horribly moody though. Not sure if that is a sign of anything or not. At this point, I'd welcome af gladly just to not be stuck in limbo!

Smash, I hope this pain goes away soon! That sounds just awful :(

Ash, hope you get your bfp! Fx

AFM, I am now 15 (yes, 15) dpo today. I usually go to 12/13dpo max. Temp was still high (97.96) but I just went to the bathroom and thought (TMI) my cm smelled like AF :( I'm so distraught. I thought for sure this would be it!! I'm angry too because why the f___ would my body give me 3 extra days of high temps, extending my LP longer than it ever has gone, and then NOT give me a BFP!!! arrrgghghhh!! I took two tests today already and both BFN. I'm so confused. But now, as I'm writing, I'm feeling that stupid, awful "fluid-leaking" feeling that brings on AF!!! :cry::cry: And I'm going out to a costume party tomorrow and If AF shows, I will be miserable and uncomfortable and just feel like staying home instead :(

welcome, looby! Depending on how long it's been since you were last on depo, your body might just be taking its time getting back into a normal rhythm. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, for your sake! Fx Have you tried charting/temping?

Maybe you had an anovulatory cycle (no ovulation) and the spotting is the start of estrogen-withdrawal bleeding. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's a possibility, especially since your times haven't really gotten very high...OR there's a little bean in there playing around with your body and then BAM you'll get a BFP!! I hope so, 'cause then this cycle won't be so sad :(

Hey ladies,

14dpo and still waiting. Temps still up. Want to wait to 18dpo to test. I rarely get past 13 or 14 dpo so I am not sure. Some symptoms but just gonna wait a few days. I don't dare get excited.

RCAFWIFE, I really hope af stays far far away and it's leftover implantation bleeding!

Good luck, Lotus Womb! Hope you get your bfp!

i hear ya, lotus! I was fighting the urge to get excited today and yesterday but i did cave and test, so I too will wait until 18 dpo :)

RAFWife don't worry just try to wait it out. Last night I had supper sore breast and mild cramps this morning all gone. That's my sign to wait lol.

Well since AF started 2to days ago its still hasnt gotten any heavier... Yesterday at work i just used a panty liner.. since its pnly 6am we shall see what happens today!

Exciting news! I think I finally ovulated! Temp was 97.8 this morning, which is definitely post-o range. I'm just hoping its not because of something else like the fact that my allergies are really acting up, but I don't feel at all feverish. We haven't bded since Wednesday night so I'm kinda hoping I'm 2dpo and not just 1 since I couldn't get a decent temperature. But I guess even 48 hours isn't terrible either!

Hi Ladies! Good morning! Do u mind if i join? I attached my chart in case anyone wants to peek lol. Im 7dpo and i'm getting so anxious and nervous! I'm pretty sure i got all of the timing right so now its just a waiting game. I try to talk to DF about it but he always looks at me like I have 20 heads lol. I cant wait to test. I'm gna try to wait another week, its obvi to early right now but idk if i'll make it past Halloween (my bday!). we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck! and good luck to all of you! Lots and lots of babydust!:laugh2:

Attachments

• michelle1.png
    michelle1.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Im also 10 dpo and af due on 1/11/2012. I have 24 day cycles and tested this morning, got a :bfn:

I got a positive opk on CD10 and FF has me at 10 dpo. My temps kept rising from 97.3 to 98.5 on CD7. CD8 they dipped to 97.9 then rose again to 98.2 this morning. I am assuming I have had "the" implantation dip and now hoping and praying to god that they stay up for a few days more.

Symptons.........I've had symptons left right and centre but I'm driving myself mad with them!! I've become really obsessed with it all!!! Here are a few:-

1 dpo - sore bb's, slight cramps
2 dpo - sore bb's, slight cramps
3 dpo - as above and funny belly button pains
4 dpo - as above, bloated
5 dpo - as above, hot flushes, achey, like I'm getting a cold, legs are particularly achey like ive run up and down the stairs lots, full feeling in my belly
6 dpo - sames as 5 dpo
7dpo - bb's have settled down, not so sore, bloated and hot flushes during the day and night sweats.
8 dpo - cramps got really strong. Vivid dreams (like bonking my boss!!! wt......!!!)
9 dpo - really cranky and getting upset over stupid things, still got cramps and have been for a pee 4 this morning and only had one cuppa

What do you ladies think? Could I be pregnant?? I've attached my chart for you to take a peek at!!

FX'd to you and :dust: to all!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->