sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

6dpo...last night I had horrible pain in my right ovary, it feels better today, but still aching of and on. Anyone else had ovary pain after ovulation? Normallly I just have ovary pain before ovulation and then it goes away until CD 7 or so after af.

Makes sense! I've never been that patient. I always tell myself ill test if my temp is still high on the day of expected af, but usually cave and test before then.

I know!! Hubby hid the tests so I can't take them!!! And Brit I have sometimes! Went to the doctor and I was perfectly normal!

Ok thanks ashtony, that makes me feel much better. I've been a little paranoid that something is wrong b/c my last cycle had an 8 day luteal phase. Hopefully this one is much MUCH longer :haha:

I get all sorts of pinches and twinges after ovulation. It's irritating because I keep thinking they are implantation pains, then af shows up. No idea if its normal or not though

Well CD28 5-7 dpo with 8 days till testing! Ugh I HATE THE TWW!!!

I give up. Had another lh surge, my cm has been dry since Friday night and STILL no bbt shift. :(. :( :(.

No temp shift yet?? :( I wonder what's going on...Mine were really low for a long time, and sometimes the temps wouldn't be very different from each other (97.39, 97.41). There was a long stretch of that before O and then my temp went to 98.5 the day after O and then back to 97.6! So not sure what that was about...

I'm 12 dpo today. Tested and BFN.

I don't know either. I've had more ewcm on and off and this irritating pain in my left side... but it's been going on for three or four days now. I was hopeful that it was o pain at first as I've felt something similar but now I'm wondering if its turned into a cyst. I'd rather avoid going to the doctor if I can since my insurance doesn't kick in until I meet my deductible and I'm not close, so I'm giving it til the end of the week unless it gets worse.

So sorry to hear about your bfn. :(. I hope it's just still too early to tell. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

RCAF- sorry about your BFN :( I'm 10dpo today and BFN this morning with smu. Temps are still up but I'm feeling out.

Smash- I had a cyst in August, it caused my ovulation to be 3 weeks late, I did end up getting pregnant that cycle but it was a chem preg. I had pain in that ovary and alot of bloating and it hurt to sit down. I hope you don't have a cyst, but if you do, mine went away as soon as I ovulated. Maybe you should have a dr check it out?

Ashtony best of luck for test date and I know the TWW is a crazy time for us all lol.

Smashley and RACF wife I hope you get some clarity soon. It must be so frustrating waiting to Ov And I hate seeing BFN.

AFM 11dpo some slight tingly breast but not much to report. Due Friday and just waiting it out.

Thanks ladies :) I will test again if my temps stay high for a few more days.
Smash, I hope it's NOT a cyst!! That sounds horrible and scary! I'm not sure about the insurance, since I'm still getting used to the whole medical system, but I hope something changes soon for the better, just in case you end up needing a doc!

Fx for the rest of you looking for that BFP! Seeing bfn's are the worst :( Brit, what did the doctor do about your cyst? Did you need surgery?

Lotus, I started noticing some nipple tenderness today. But my boobs hurt so often at random times in my cycle that I'm not sure what this really means lol! Ugh...annoying

Brit, what did the doctor do about your cyst? Did you need surgery?

nope it went away on its own and dr said they are common and almost always go away on their own or rupture

i thought i was 11dpo today but when i entered my temp this am ff redrew my o line! this would make me 10dpo anyone has this happen? i'm new to charting so im really not sure which is correct!

Yes, ff changing the cover line is probably my biggest pet peeve! They do it though because new information changed something. It's frustrating as hell but it should also make it more accurate. Sorry you've gone back a day!

Ashtony best of luck for test date and I know the TWW is a crazy time for us all lol.

Smashley and RACF wife I hope you get some clarity soon. It must be so frustrating waiting to Ov And I hate seeing BFN.

AFM 11dpo some slight tingly breast but not much to report. Due Friday and just waiting it out.
Well i think af is playing games... i have had pink cm since saturday.. i have a headache and a blood taste in my mouth today.. but i am having af like cramps.. so i am sure she is headed for me early this month... :(

Thanks, everyone. I hope it's not a cyst either! It's not noticeable most of the time, except when I'm moving and even then it's only sometimes and not more than a dull ache that I'd probably ignore if I wasn't so paranoid about everything ovulation related. My insurance plan covers 90% of everything after I meet my $1200 deductible for the year, and while I could afford to go to the doctor, I'm just reluctant to take a half day from work plus pay a few hundred dollars for something that might turn out to be nothing or will resolve itself.

Brit- just wondering if this sounds like what you had in August. It hurts on the left side, right about where my hipbone starts. It hurts a little when I go to sit down, but once I am sitting, it goes away. I can feel it more when I go to the bathroom (either way, it seems to be affected by me pushing to go-sorry, tmi!). For the past two mornings, since I really started to pay attention, it doesn't hurt at all. I was thinking it had gone away yesterday but it was back by lunchtime.

Also, I'm not really bloated, but if I wasn't temping and thought I'd o'ed when I was supposed to, I'd feel really good about my chances this month. I'm really tired, cranky, been having the stuffy nose/heartburn/breast achiness plus random cramping all throughout my lower half. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago on a whim even though I knew it was going to be negative, and of course, it was. It's just all so weird!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you testing soon. Hope we see lots of bfps!

Ashntony, that sounds so promising! Can't wait for you to test!

Thanks, everyone. I hope it's not a cyst either! It's not noticeable most of the time, except when I'm moving and even then it's only sometimes and not more than a dull ache that I'd probably ignore if I wasn't so paranoid about everything ovulation related. My insurance plan covers 90% of everything after I meet my $1200 deductible for the year, and while I could afford to go to the doctor, I'm just reluctant to take a half day from work plus pay a few hundred dollars for something that might turn out to be nothing or will resolve itself.

Brit- just wondering if this sounds like what you had in August. It hurts on the left side, right about where my hipbone starts. It hurts a little when I go to sit down, but once I am sitting, it goes away. I can feel it more when I go to the bathroom (either way, it seems to be affected by me pushing to go-sorry, tmi!). For the past two mornings, since I really started to pay attention, it doesn't hurt at all. I was thinking it had gone away yesterday but it was back by lunchtime.

Also, I'm not really bloated, but if I wasn't temping and thought I'd o'ed when I was supposed to, I'd feel really good about my chances this month. I'm really tired, cranky, been having the stuffy nose/heartburn/breast achiness plus random cramping all throughout my lower half. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago on a whim even though I knew it was going to be negative, and of course, it was. It's just all so weird!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you testing soon. Hope we see lots of bfps!

Smash- It sounds alot like what I had! It hurt to push and it was tender to touch. I especially noticed it when driving b/c every bump I hit I would feel it. It only lasted for about a week or so. How long have you had the pain? Mine was on my right side and it was right inside my hip bone. I also had sharp pain that radiated to my right thigh.

I noticed it on Sunday. Today, it hasn't bothered me yet and my cm has been sticky/creamy so I'm hoping maybe I finally ovulated... but undoubtedly, it will get all stretchy again and temps will still be low tomorrow. I'm trying not to stress too much about it though. Thanks for all your help!

Ashntony, that sounds so promising! Can't wait for you to test!

Thanks! I hope it is! I have been NTNP from July 2010-May2012... and officially ttc from July 2012-now... it is driving me nuts!!! I just hope this is it... still spotting, cramping, and blood taste on and off... now having pains under my ribcage, head aches are picking up and becoming more frequent, and of course the fatigue... i hope af stays at bay and i get a bfp on halloween...

I hope you figure out whats going on soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->