sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

I STILL have ewcm!!! Guess I didn't ovulate. :(. Seriously, it's been like two weeks now! The cycle is really frustrating me. Bee having o pains for five days now too!

Smash, I had EWCM few days after I ovulated too .. I knew when I oed as I traced with scan ..

Is there a possibility that u have oed already??

I had a positive opk on Saturday, but still haven't really had a temp shift. I was hoping I o'ed yesterday and just hadn't had time for my temps to go up yet, but that's reassuring. I don't usually pay too much attention to my cm right after o so I can't recall if this is normal for me.

What's your CP like, Smash? Sorry if TMI but my cp is low and firm and still a little open, but the cm is pasty and yellowish, so I know that means I'm infertile right now.

Yeah, I had EWCM for 2 days after O and I'm still having it 4dpo like once or twice a day. I can also tell by cp, mine is VERY different bf and after O. It feels flat like its not even there and wide open and then after O it sticks out again and is firm but usually still open for a day or two. You prob Oed already and temps are just rising over 2 days. Mine did that too this cycle, my temps went halfway up 1dpo and then all the way up 2dpo.

As far as my symptoms so far nothing until today I'm 4dpo and had a big temp dip (.4degrees) and had very noticeable cramps for 3 hours this morning.

Well I hace neen so tired these last couple of days.. plus im irratable and i have been damper than usual.. i had nausea yesterday in the am and today in the am... im have some dull back cramps plus I am have twinges in my lower belly... I am 4-6dpo so i hope this is a good sign!!!!

Thanks, everybody! My cp is still high and soft and open and I've got gobs of mucus... still more than any other month. Maybe my body is just slow to react. I've been mildly nauseated the past few days, which I associated with progesterone, but now I 'm doubting that. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see.

Well, still no temp rise! I'm guessing for whatever reason, my body decided against releasing that egg. :(. Hopefully things start working again soon. So frustrated with myself. Worrying that its the onset of the dreaded pcos I was once diagnosed with (though I'm convinced he was wrong- based it off an ultrasound alone when I stopped having periods while ON bc, never had irregular cycles off it). On top of that, work has been awful all week and I just want to stay in bed and cry.

Well, still no temp rise! I'm guessing for whatever reason, my body decided against releasing that egg. :(. Hopefully things start working again soon. So frustrated with myself. Worrying that its the onset of the dreaded pcos I was once diagnosed with (though I'm convinced he was wrong- based it off an ultrasound alone when I stopped having periods while ON bc, never had irregular cycles off it). On top of that, work has been awful all week and I just want to stay in bed and cry.
Don't give up hope yet!! Sometimes our bodies like to be difficult!!!

Don't give up smashy hope you ov soon.

AFM 6dpo thought I felt a little tingle in breast today but who knows*. The joys of TWW one week nearly down for me.

Smash- don't give up! I conceived my daughter while tta, I thought af was coming b/c I was spotting on CD 28 turns out I as ovulating! That egg was just very special and just needed a little extra time!

Don't give up smashy hope you ov soon.

AFM 6dpo thought I felt a little tingle in breast today but who knows*. The joys of TWW one week nearly down for me.
oh i am the same!!! I am 7dpo and have 10 more days till testing!! I am symptom spotting all the while!!! Goodluck to you!!!

Thanks so much, everybody.

Brit, I hope my egg just needs a little more time as well to be as special as yours was. :). I'm excited to hear about everyone's symptoms and hope we get lots of bfps this month!

Did a naughty thing... tested 5-7dpotoday and bfn.... oh well not out yet!

Nope, still very early, Ashntony! Still plenty of time for that positive!

I'm very excited to announce that I've got real ewcm and had either a positive or almost positive opk, so must bd tonight! So relieved that it looks like I will be ovulating in the next day or two, though I guess it's not confirmed til that temp moves!

Nope, still very early, Ashntony! Still plenty of time for that positive!

I'm very excited to announce that I've got real ewcm and had either a positive or almost positive opk, so must bd tonight! So relieved that it looks like I will be ovulating in the next day or two, though I guess it's not confirmed til that temp moves!

Had my DH hide the other test!!! Told him to make me wait until test day!! :) I just hope the next 11 days go by fast!!! I hate the TWW! Good luck Smash!!!

Thanks, Ashntony! That's a long time to not test though. Any reason why?

I am waiting until my AF is supposed to be done! I am using a fertility cqlendar this month so I am waiting until the last possible second to test! Fingers crosses!

Makes sense! I've never been that patient. I always tell myself ill test if my temp is still high on the day of expected af, but usually cave and test before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->