sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

I really really hope it's your month! That would be so awesome, I know y'all have been trying for a long time!

Last night, I had a little bit if spotting, probably wouldn't have noticed at all if I wasn't completely obsessive about checking cm. Not even enough to really show up on toilet paper. But that's how af started last time and I was having bad cramps last night which I couldn't understand either. Unless my calculations are totally messed up (always possible), I am 3 dpo today which means its too late for ovulation bleeding and too early for implantation or af. I think my temperature was lower this morning (I was too scared to test when I should have and when I finally did, it was in the middle between pre-o and post-o, but I don't know what it should have been). So far, I haven't seen any bleeding at all since last night (and believe me, I've checked) and no cramping but my post-o symptoms like sore boobs and nausea seem to have gone away too.

If I don't figure all this out soon, I'm calling the doctor Monday morning. I'm wayyyy too stressed out.

Smashley- So glad to hear you may have ovulated! I wouldn't worry about the temp drop today, my temp always drops 4dpo and then goes back up and I read online that its normal to have a small estrogen surge right after ovulation and that could be the reason for the spotting as well. Did you time bding with your ovulation? When are you going to test?

I'm on cycle day 13 today, negative OPK, and have had spotting for a couple of days now, I'm hoping to ovulate soon!

Well I am CD24 today and 8 dpo! Just waiting to test... Ugh I have about 7 days left to test! I do not have much hope for this month because my dh and I did not bd very much this cycle... :dohh: But it is okay we will see what happens!

Smashley- So glad to hear you may have ovulated! I wouldn't worry about the temp drop today, my temp always drops 4dpo and then goes back up and I read online that its normal to have a small estrogen surge right after ovulation and that could be the reason for the spotting as well. Did you time bding with your ovulation? When are you going to test?

I'm on cycle day 13 today, negative OPK, and have had spotting for a couple of days now, I'm hoping to ovulate soon!

Thanks! I hope that it was just an estrogen surge. Actually, I hope I ovulated sooner than I thought and its implantation blessing and implantation dip, but I kinda doubt it. My nausea and sore breasts are back! Hoping its a good sign but its typical post o for me. We've been trying to bd every other day and if I'm correct on my o timing, we bded the night before. Just gotta wait. I want to wait til 14 dpo to test but i'm sure ill cave and test early.

I hope you ovulate soon and get that Christmas bfp!

Good luck ashntony! Keep us posted. You only need one sperm to make a baby and they can live up to 5 days!

Temp was back down again, so guessing maybe I didn't ovulate after all. This is so frustrating!

Temps have been up and down the last few days.... I think it is because my themometers battery is almost dead.... :( Well definately going to go and purchase a bbt themometer and opks for next month!

Dear all,

Despite the fact that I am 99.97% sure it is an evap line, I feel compelled to show you the picture of what will probably be the closest thing I'll get to a bfp anytime soon. Let me know what you think. Feel free to tell me I'm completely delusional as further examination seems to suggest. Unfortunately, I don't think it was there at the 5 minute mark, but not sure, and a subsequent frer test was completely negative.

Plus, there's that whole probably haven't even ovulated yet thing. Nonetheless, I'm going to enjoy this for the time being and keep that tiny bit of hope alive

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/smashley920/F0C8CA86-1941-4F9C-BC57-7576EDB4EB5D-7522-000003AA2CE9D2ED.jpg

Smashley, I would retest with first morning urine and an frer in the morning. The frer I used when I had my MC in August gave me a positive and my blood HCG was only a 4 so if its a true BFP it should be positive in the morning. What kind of test did you use? Last cycle I got a faint line on an internet cheapy that showed up after the 10 minutes and I hadn't even ovulated yet, but if it is a very faint BFP, the FRER should detect it in the morning as long as you are using the 6 days before FRER. Good luck, I hope this is your BFP!!

Thanks Brit. I hope it is too, but I'm sure it's not. I think I'm going to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday. Let me keep that tiny bit of optimism alive a little while longer.

I used the test that came with my opks. I'm sure it's not the best test, but I've never so much as seen the indent line on these before, or any test. Just out of curiousity, can you see anything? It might just be me.

Ughhh, now I'm wondering if maybe that slight spotting two days ago was implantation bleeding and thinking my headaches that I assumed were from the pregnitude and other things are symptoms. I KNOW I'm just setting myself up for a big letdown.

Annoyingly enough, I came up with such a good way to tell our families we were pregnant but it's dependent on me being pregnant now... Cause I'd be about 8 weeks for Christmas so I wanted to take that first ultrasound, frame it, and wrap it up to put under the tree with a little note saying "Surprise! Can't wait to meet you" or something to that effect.

Yes I can see a very faint line and the only reason I'm doubting it at all is the FRER being negative and the fact that it happened to me last month. And I think it actuallly ended up being my LH surge before O, b/c I ovulated 2 days after the "false positive" pregnancy test. So I REALLY hope its your BFP but if its not make sure you are bding in case you are about to O!

Oh and super cute way to tell everyone at Christmas! I'm hoping to be preg by Christmas too! CD 14 for me still waiting to O!

Arg, you are making me way too excited and nervous. I've been doing opks too and they've not been positive but are darker than usual. I'm going to bd just in case but I don't think I'm about to o just based on cp and cm. But if I DID I, why have my temps been mostly low? I'm coming up with all these reasons, like maybe I've been breathing through my mouth some nights.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Well 4 days until tsting... I have a feeling that my AF is on her way because I have no unusual symptoms... However I am okay with that because it will =appen with time. There are women on this site that have been trying for 2+ years. I can wait a few months! :) DH and I have decided that we need to buy a new themometer and opks for December!

Well, I chickened out. I couldn't sleep last night and thought about retesting but my pee was too diluted. (Yes, I am at the point of analyzing the color to determine its testing suitability). Then this morning, I decided to wait. I really don't want to see a bfn. So scared....

I really wish now I'd never gone back to look at that test yesterday. I didn't examine it too closely at first because I didn't expect it to be positive and it's very much a squinter. So I don't know if the line was there within the time frame or not.

And now I'm all optimistic and thinking of all the things that could definitely be symptoms that I dismissed before.

Like:
-headaches, every day (thought it was because of Pregnitude)
-had a little bit of bleeding accompanied with cramping Friday night. It was red streaked inside ewcm though, not pink or brown. Then again, I'm guessing that's the color when you see it after you wipe so maybe when you actively seek it out, it's normal to be red?
-Got really dizzy and almost fell getting out of the bathtub Saturday
-Teeth have been really sensitive
-Sore boobs and nausea, though I do get this every month. I think my boobs are sorer, but not sure
-Random twinges and cranking (though I get this every month too)

Smash, those sound like very promising symptoms:thumbup:...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you...as for me i think i'm out for the month no signs of af..just self diagnosed myself with pcos...all the signs are there waiting for confirmation from Re on wed.

Baby Dust!!!

Thanks Saint! I'm so nervous. Honestly, I didn't even think I'd ovulated. I just had a bunch of tests burning a hole in my pocket.

I'm pretty sure I've got PCOS too and intend to go to the doctor after af shows up (or maybe that true positive?). You should look into Pregnitude. It's supposed to be really good for PCOS. I started taking it this month. No changes yet but I've heard good things!

Will do...my Re has a patient portal and all test results are posted on the portal...well it seems like i have a vitamin d deficiency which is linked to pcos and fertility...when you get a chance goggle vit d and fertility they seem to have a relationship when it comes to fertility...on my patient portal my re will give me a script for vit d...50,000iu for 8 weeks

I'm just excited to know what maybe the cause and that it's fixable!!!

Hmm, I'll ask my doctor about it when I go in. I figure one way or another, I'll be making an appointment in the next couple weeks. That's really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->