sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

well im out af just got me,i was sure this was it 4 days late,im so heart broken

i hate to get crushed month after month,im so sad i want to spend the day in my bed crying

:hugs:So sorry Aiden187...crying cleans the soul but remember there is next month...we have to keep our heads up and don't give up....

we are here for each other:hugs:

lots and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank you,i just had my hopes to high is all

Sso sorry aiden!! I really thought it would be good news :(

me too,i guess im so desperate im imagining things

I was in the same boat .. Was so hopeful till I got AF and then repeatedly got crushed.. So took 1 month off TTC and I am back more relaxed this time.. I have done a scan tonight and I have a mature follicle ready to ovulate .. Yesterday did an HSG and tubes were clear .. Dunno what keeps me from conceiving .. :(

Yeah hopefully next cycles diff. Good luck to you!

Hey girls, this thread seems to be abit lucky :) I'm due AF on 3rd Oct, fingers crossed it stays away! This is our 7th cycle, this month we tried preseed and soft cups!

:dust:

I've been using softcups for a while, not tried this preseed stuff though. Do you think its worth me giving it ago? What does it help? My OH has a low count? Will it help his sperm make the journey easier? xx

I think anything's worth giving ago! I don't actually know too much about it lol, everyone was raving about it so I thought it get it! I think its suppose to replicate cervical mucus so it helps the sperm get in there :) well I have 2 days til AF is due so I'll let you know :) xx

Debbie I got some pre-seed to try this cycle...from what I have read it is supposed to make it easier for the :spermy: to get into the cervix (since it's so acidic in there) and then the rest is up to them. I have heard some ladies who swear by it so I figured it was worth a try.
Aiden sorry AF got you :hugs:

Preseed is a great lube, if nothing else. It isn't sticky or slimy and it feels really natural. It says it helps to protect the sperm, especially if you don't get a lot of ewcm (like bluckycharmed said earlier). I put some in the soft cup and using the applicator when dtd. This cycle will be the 3rd time using it this way so hopefully it works ;)

Where can u purchase it at? I have an issue with it taking a very long time to get wet down there... I have had this issue aince i had started smoking. I quit 3putting months ago!

Where can u purchase it at? I have an issue with it taking a very long time to get wet down there... I have had this issue aince i had started smoking. I quit 3putting months ago!

I got mine from amazon but just google it and you'll find other places too xx

I ordered some Preseed to use this cycle as well. I have also started taking Royal Jelly and fish oil and it has made a huge difference. I'm only on cycle day 9 and have abundant EWCM, I'm opk testing twice a day just to make sure I'm not going to ovulate early!

Ashntony, you can buy preseed at Walgreens or CVS as well as Amazon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->