Sick & Venting

EleanoirRigby

Reaction score
I'm now 23 weeks and still get sick at least once a day. I'm beyond miserable. Today it was three times in an hour and water is not staying down. My mother is running over an ice cold drink to see if that will help. I've tried all the tricks, the ginger, the preggie pops, the ice cubes, the crackers, everything. My doctor isn't concerned since I'm not losing weight.
I'm just ready for my body to start feeling better and like it's not attacking itself. Are any of you ladies still getting sick?

I feel exactly the same... although my 10 times a day sickNess has stopped still sick a lot and yesterday was 5 times. I'm 20 weeks and the days when I'm not sick I feel amazing but the sick days are torture x

I really feel for you, I was sick the entire 42 weeks I was pregnant last time, it's miserable isn't it?
All I can suggest is to go back to your doctor, I went in at 32 weeks and burst into tears, they finally listened and gave me medication and it made the world of difference, I was sick about once/twice a week after that (until meds it was 5/15 times a day)

I'm so sorry that you guys have dealt with this too, but at the same time I'm glad I'm not alone in this boat. The last appointment I had I brought up that it's worse when I wake up before 9 a.m. and the doctor's response was to sleep in. :dohh: I'm definitely going to downright beg for something, even if it's the lowest dose of whatever he can prescribe, just something to help.

I am still sick, but my doctor gave me a prescription for diclectin at about 8 weeks pregnant and it has made a big difference. I still don't feel great, the nausea is still there, but I only actually vomit occasionally now. Hopefully you can get a prescription to help you!

Sorry jess. Mines finally gone away now (20 weeks)...my worst was 14-18 weeks....right when everyone told me it would get better! And my doc prescribed diclegis, that made me way too tired to function...it was horrible...it gave be a while new level of empathy for those with more severe morning sickness! I hope it goes away soon!

Mine went away and came back at 20 weeks :( I know how you feel it's making me miserable too. I never had sickness with my first pregnancy so this is all new to me. I feel constantly drained x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->