*sigh*

Layla

Reaction score
I have just weighted myself...

I put on 3lbs last week :(

I have put on 19lbs so far, only got 2lbs left untill i reach my target, which means i will prob go over it by the time he is born, really bummed out about that :(

Messured my belly this morning too, i have grown another 2 inches, im now 54 inches round.

Going to have so much work to do after the birth to shift this weight

x

dont put urself down about it hun :D, you know you are determind to lose the weight after this lil one is born, just enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and worry about the weight when you need to :hugs:

dont put urself down about it hun :D, you know you are determind to lose the weight after this lil one is born, just enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and worry about the weight when you need to :hugs:

I agree. U enjoy it girl why u can. U have the motivation to lose it when baby is here so you'll do it. You'll be on ya feet that much it will fall off you hehe. I didnt have a clue how much i'd put on cus i aint been weighed in sooo long. Everyone kept sayin i didnt look any bigger except for the bump. But my thighs and bum have deffo got bigger in my opinion...Weighed myself last night, i've put on 1stone and 4pounds...is that alot??

Dont worry hun, i know someone who put on 5stone during their pregnancy!!..but theyve lost it :) xx

I agree. U enjoy it girl why u can. U have the motivation to lose it when baby is here so you'll do it. You'll be on ya feet that much it will fall off you hehe. I didnt have a clue how much i'd put on cus i aint been weighed in sooo long. Everyone kept sayin i didnt look any bigger except for the bump. But my thighs and bum have deffo got bigger in my opinion...Weighed myself last night, i've put on 1stone and 4pounds...is that alot??

Dont worry hun, i know someone who put on 5stone during their pregnancy!!..but theyve lost it :) xx

thats 18lbs you have put on then, 1lb less than me (if im working this out right)

I put on 6 stone with my daughter, 4 stone with my son, then 2 stone with my youngest.

x

layla, this is your last bubba eh? (well so far anyhoo ;))

yeah last one, Jase is booked in for the snip, hopeing he will get it done after the new year

x

well if its your last then you know you want to lose the weight so you will! you shouldnt restrict yourself to "how much" you "should" put on :hugs:

i think its coz i didnt lose the weight from having Coby, i was really lazy about it coz i knew i would be having another one close together.

so now i dont want to pile it on, on top of what i already have to lose if that makes sense.

Hopefuly i wont go to far over my target.

x

thats 18lbs you have put on then, 1lb less than me (if im working this out right)

I put on 6 stone with my daughter, 4 stone with my son, then 2 stone with my youngest.

x

Gosh i dont know i am hopeless at conversions. I read that 2stone is average by the end of the pregnancy..but i guess everyone is gonna be different. x

layla i was like u in sense tht i knew i was having another after chloe so didnt bother, but ive no excuse now bar the fact i cant be assed llf!!

you on the other hand know you want to! :hugs: dont fret over it hun xx

:hugs: Aww chick, i still havent lost the weight from Kai so i know how u feel, im dreading what ill look like after baby is born in fact i put more weight on in between havin Kai an gettin pg this time at the min i feel great cos i can walk round an be fat lol!
I really want to try hard after shes born. We should all do it together and have a weekly weigh in etc! Help each other out!
xxx

sounds good Sophie, i will be up for that! :)

x

Me too I'm going to diet when I've had caitlin

I'm 15 stone now :shock:

Layla, I've put on way too much too and am planning to get out and about with the pram as much as possible once. Hoping the breastfeeding will eat at my flab too - supposed to burn 500 calories a day!

yeah im hopeing the breast feeding will help me if i can do it, i also heard on radio 1 news this morning that breast feeding is now meant to boost your childs IQ and make them smarter :)

x

I weighed myself yesterday and I'm now 16 stone! I used to be 11.5 but 16 is more than my OH! I've been drinking a lot recently though, so I think some of it must be water retention.

Me too I'm going to diet when I've had caitlin

I'm 15 stone now :shock:

i was over that when i started :cry::cry: Before i had Coby i was 13 and a half, size 16 and very happy, sounds alot but i have a heavy frame, didnt look fat or huge or anything, i put on 2 stone with Coby and didnt lose all of it.

Im the heaviest i have even been in my life now and i find it hidious that im almost 17 stone, that was my target weight, but im only 2lbs off that so there is no way i will stick to it, i will defo go over by the time the baby comes, cant belive i have just revealed my weight to you all! :( :( :cry::cry:

x

:hugs: Aww chick, i still havent lost the weight from Kai so i know how u feel, im dreading what ill look like after baby is born in fact i put more weight on in between havin Kai an gettin pg this time at the min i feel great cos i can walk round an be fat lol!
I really want to try hard after shes born. We should all do it together and have a weekly weigh in etc! Help each other out!
xxx

sounds good---i'm up for it===

I weighed myself yesterday and I'm now 16 stone! I used to be 11.5 but 16 is more than my OH! I've been drinking a lot recently though, so I think some of it must be water retention.

lol same here--- i already left him behind at 165 pounds--- currently 180 ===which i really hate === but what can i do still got another 11-14 weeks to go====

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->