*sigh*

i was over that when i started :cry::cry: Before i had Coby i was 13 and a half, size 16 and very happy, sounds alot but i have a heavy frame, didnt look fat or huge or anything, i put on 2 stone with Coby and didnt lose all of it.

Im the heaviest i have even been in my life now and i find it hidious that im almost 17 stone, that was my target weight, but im only 2lbs off that so there is no way i will stick to it, i will defo go over by the time the baby comes, cant belive i have just revealed my weight to you all! :( :( :cry::cry:

x
:hugs: why not - nothing to be ashamed of. I personally think you've always looked well in pics & tbh some people suit extra weight I use to look ILL when I was size 10 - Honestly no lie people thought ill or drugs my face sunk in im so pale I now love the fact I'm a bigger woman.

I plan to go on a lil diet when bubs is here but yo uknow what Layla Im not gonna starve myself from food I like & a few good nights either.

So good we ended up being due so close so if your up for it as suggested else where we'll diet share together with others if anyone wants to join in :D

Thanks Wobs :)

I am up for loseing weight together, i will be doing all i can but like you i wont be cutting out foods i like, just portion control mainly, the only thing i know i do need to cut back on is bread, i eat alot of bread a day, sometimes up to 6 slices! I have started already tho, only had 1 slice today. Choc needs to go too, but thats my craving so im hoping that will settle ones the baby is here.

We can share eating tips and suport each other :)

x

Thats about it for me ... smaller portions, less crap when I can, finding a few things I like instead of sweet things (ive been ramming it down me during pregnancy). Meals at better times too is another for us I think.

Your BF too so that will help I believe? I'm considering combination again! Bickered over what pump earlier :rofl:

x

Layla I went up to 15st 6lb with Ella (just before she was born) and lost 4 stone afterwards through breastfeeding and weight watchers in 6 months. With Alex I went up to 14st 4lb and am now down to 11st 3.5lb again this is due to Weight Watchers. I don't feel deprived as I am breastfeeding I get extra points (10 extra points a day if you're exclusively breastfeeding!) but I am finding it hard now as I have lost my motivation.
No matter what you go up to you can lose it afterwards and you wont need to do a fad diet to get rid of some excess weight, I can really recommend WW as you still get to have treats etc. I'm not a naturally slim person and haven't been less than 11 stone for about 10 years, but I'm hoping that I'll actually break through the 11 stone barrier one day lol.

oh yeah times we eat have to change, we dont sit down to food untill about 9ish, and by then it just sits in our tummys all night.

Im hopeing to breast feed yeah, i couldnt do it on Coby coz of the pain, he has a tongue tie, but im determind to try and push through it this time round.

My pump came eariler, gave it a little try and i got the fluid stuff right away, so fingers crossed it will all go smmothly for me.

My plan is to try to express at least 1 feed for Jase to do, wether it works out like that tho i have no idea lol, maybe you could try the same?

x

Thanks Kina :)

I have been thinking about WW or slimming world to help.

I have also got a dress that i want to fit in to by augest next year, plus im going on a college course in Set to be a fittness instructor, so im hopeing these two things will help me with my motivation.... cant really go on a fitness instructor course if im a heffer! lol

x

What pump did you get Layla.

i asked before in kids bit and people were saying the electric pump!

i got this one..

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300167347382

Medela are meant to be the best make, so i hear anyway.

I was going to go for a heavy duty double pump, but im glad i didnt spend the money now coz this one works fab

x

I've got a medela swing and it's a fab breastpump. I had the medela mini with Ella and it did the job fine, was a bit brutal but extracted lots.

Thats the make Im telling him and hes telling me to get a hand one yet Ive seen what some of you girls have said about them!!

Kina do you have link?

Sorry got it thats the one I want too!!

Noooo not a hand one, they're hard work. A electric one you can hold there and type with one hand still lol (I used to do that when my LOs were in bed).
I got my medela swing from mothercare....https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000JFJJ4Y/ref=sr_11_1/203-6969886-9224745?ie=UTF8&mcb=core it was expensive but really good. You'll probably be able to find better deals online and with money off vouchers etc

I could kiss you Kina :rofl:

he thought I just wanted an expensive gadget :wacko: I wasn't convincing him that I'd seen you girls talking about it.

I'm tempted to combination feed Ive been silently thinking about it for a while but those pumps (handheld) sounds like pure hassle & mess (?).

Defo kiss you Kina

OH said he will now buy me that one if thats what I want to do so I'm going to seriously give it a bash now just need to decide if its full breat milk or combination ... will ask a few questions in mums section tomorrow :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->