silvercross 3D pram - dangerous?

xBabyGoose

Reaction score
Just took our LO out for the first time in the pram and I can't help but notice that her head seems a bit lower than the rest of her body (its on a slight tilt).

Is this dangerous? It doesn't seem to fit in any other poisition. I'm worried if she's sick and we don't notice and all hell breaks loose!

Are you sure you can't tilt it upwards. The first time i took lo out i noticed the same problem, so we had a mess around and found a way to raise the head. Mine isn't a 3d but it is a silver cross (older version), so Ishould imagine its the same

You've not got if fitted properly, you have to kind of pull it up as you do it.

How do you tilt it upwards?

OH is getting annoyed at me now he thinks I'm worrying too much and that its right, but if its not fitted correctly, its not fitted correctly!

Do you mean the carrycot part? Ours is straight :wacko:

i've got the 3d and ours is straight too! My DH even got a spirit level to check it lol! Have you got the reclining seat part all the way down flat and none of the pushchair straps sticking up anywhere??

I've had the same problem with our Silvercross, the head of the pram is always at a lower angle. Can't get it straight at all and have fitted it by the book. I ended up folding a towel and put it on the pushchair part directly under the head part of the pram, a pain but it makes it level x

The pliko pramette is the same I put a blanket under the liner where her head goes iykwim.

Thankyou for ur replies guys!

We realised that we didn't take the head rest out on the pram bit haha :wacko:

Bit embarrassing that isn't it, you can tell I'm a FT mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->