Simply having too much fun

eh, i did have dry socket after getting my wisdom teeth pulled.. but I was drugged as all get out for that. i guess i havent had awful dentist experiences

Seriously, Noelle, how much tv do you watch? Maybe it's just none of my tv shows have their own threads......

Anyone want to have a Dr. Phil thread with me? :blush:

I will! Haha I don't watch it as much anymore but when Callum was younger I watched it every single day. Some of the guests are ridiculous. Did you see the episode where the mother forced her son to kill his gerbil because he didn't do his homework?

yep

eh, i did have dry socket after getting my wisdom teeth pulled.. but I was drugged as all get out for that. i guess i havent had awful dentist experiences

I don't know why, but the word "socket", when referring to dental stuff, just gives me the heebies.

I think part of it is the whole Barney/Robyn thing. They've both totally become what they've always been against...Barney was a better character as a single guy.

Also, as a mother, the amount of time Lily and Marshall are away from Marvin is totally unrealistic. I wish I had the time (and money) to go to a bar every night and hang out with my friends.

I really liked Barney and Robin the first time around but this time they're just blah. I was hoping her and Kevin would've worked out!

I can't stand Lily. I've always hated her but she gets worse every season.

FIREY - I'm just joshing with you over at the other thread, k?

Am I the only person here that loves going to the dentist? Your teeth feel so awesome afterward! and i remember as a kid getting the tasty flouride trays that you werent allowed to swallow but you wanted to because they tasted like heaven

Weirdo

*shudders*

dont hate cause you guys didnt have awesome dentists growing up ;)

I'm waaaaaay behind but DH knows my BnB ladies by name and baby now - that's a big thing because he's horrible with names! He also tends to join me on here when he's home from work lol. Even when I'm bitching about him ;)

*catching up*

Its playgroup this morning. Time to go watch my LO lick things covered in germs!

Lol it's the natural way ;) are baby groups fun? I don't know if they do those in these parts... They sound like they could either be great or dramatic ?

No drama at play group lol, then again, me and my friends kinda take over it :blush: We're very welcoming though and talk to everyone!

I was checking out Facebook, one of ny friends just had a baby four days ago. She won't sleep in the bassinet, and everyone is advising her to CIO and she is doing it, the baby just cried for 20 minutes straight. I feel sad for the poor little girl :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->