Simply having too much fun

I had a normal lunch (salad) and snack (pretzels with humus) and now my stomach is making really, really weird noises.

And I really have to fart, but I share an office and I'm sure it is going to smell! (dear god, I hope Alfie isn't reading this...)

Yes because a stinky pump will be the reason he doesn't get with you! Hahahaha

pump? Does that mean fart?

I had a normal lunch (salad) and snack (pretzels with humus) and now my stomach is making really, really weird noises.

And I really have to fart, but I share an office and I'm sure it is going to smell! (dear god, I hope Alfie isn't reading this...)

Yes because a stinky pump will be the reason he doesn't get with you! Hahahaha

Clearly, because I'm obviously his soul mate... he just doesn't know it yet.

The fact that he's engaged does not deter me. I think his girl is quite cute and I'm open to a polyamorous relationship or just being a sister wife :rofl:

Yes! We weren't allowed to say fart when we were growing up :haha:

Think pump may be a northern thing...

We already discussed different ways to sex, now we have to make a fart list!

I love the word fart, but I was never allowed to say it when I lived at home. I always had to say trump! :haha:

I think pump is a northern thing. My Geordie friend says pump

Pump
Flump
Trump
Squeaker
Fart
Fluff
Guff
Let rip
Pass wind

We weren't allowed to call it farting either, and got mocked terribly when we went to school and called them pumps!! I grew up in NZ, but mum is originally scottish and so I suppose she gave us the word!

Okay I don't want to post a whole thread so I need to vent for a second. OH and I both work full time. His schedule varies. He has been getting out at 5pm this whole week (same time I get out). Well today he got out at 4 and he texts me to say he's going to the park to play basketball. Ummm hello?? Someone's watching our child, shouldn't that be priority number one? When I get out of work I don't say "Oh hey, I'm going to go get my nails done, I'll get Isaiah later" :wacko:

Very good list, Boo! :thumbup:

When I was at school, people used to say 'boffed' when referring a fart. Does anyone remember this, or was it just my school?!

Ah, boobs. I have a lot to say about this topic. I LOVED my boobs. Now they look like deflated balloons and I hate having them touched. I want to get them done, but I can't imagine spending the time and money on it.

I HATED pumping, just hated it. I found a new freedom and a new happiness when I gave it up. Yuck!

I found mine have now deflated as well, very upset :cry: I used to always get turned on by my nipples being touched, now nothing seems to have that affect on me. its like they have lost all feeling

we've always said pump as well, my mum is from newcastle and I think we got it from her!

Hehe, loving the fart names.

Windy pop
Blow off
Trump

For some reason,saying the word fart makes me cringe soooooo much.

I am another who stopped expressing 2 months back and I still hate having my boobs touched. Saying that, I still have zero sex drive after falling pregnant (poor husband). I wonder if I'll ever get it back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->