Simply having too much fun

Ah, boobs. I have a lot to say about this topic. I LOVED my boobs. Now they look like deflated balloons and I hate having them touched. I want to get them done, but I can't imagine spending the time and money on it.

I HATED pumping, just hated it. I found a new freedom and a new happiness when I gave it up. Yuck!

Having my boobs done was the best thing i ever did! The pain of the recovery though is seriously up there with child birth - F*&^ing Ouch!

Ah, boobs. I have a lot to say about this topic. I LOVED my boobs. Now they look like deflated balloons and I hate having them touched. I want to get them done, but I can't imagine spending the time and money on it.

I HATED pumping, just hated it. I found a new freedom and a new happiness when I gave it up. Yuck!

Having my boobs done was the best thing i ever did! The pain of the recovery though is seriously up there with child birth - F*&^ing Ouch!

That's the only thing stopping me!!!

OMG Boo!! I didn't even realize!!! Congratulations! Didn't you JUST start TTC?

Sometimes once is all it takes... I agreed to TTC for six months... took less than six weeks, sigh.

Thanks! It still hasn't fully sunk in... if I didn't have a ticker on here, I'd probably forget!! Besides being more tired, I haven't really had any symptoms, which has been nice.

Congrats to everyone who has recently been knocked up!

Aww thanks girls this was lovely to wake up to!

Theraphosidae - I actually hadnt started TTC! I was waxing lyrical about how I may move it forward from sept to June etc and all that time I was pregnant and hadnt realised. Duh. I'm freaking out about the short age gap I really don't think I'm at the excited stage yet! Although that's probably because I'm feeling really nauseous every morning and so at the moment it's making things more difficult!!!

Omg Boo! Huge congrats!! So exciting :)

Bet it'll make returning to work slightly easier as you know your get-out date!! Jealous ;)

Omg Boo! Huge congrats!! So exciting :)

Bet it'll make returning to work slightly easier as you know your get-out date!! Jealous ;)

Haha yeah! Although I'm also a bit nervous of going back feeling so rough :)

Morning mrsB! How are you? Is it chucking it down there?

I'm down south this week so basking in sunshine!

Starting to feel real dread about next week though. Keep nearly bursting into tears when I think about leaving him. Think I need to convince DH we need to start ttc ;)

I get clucky sometimes. Then I freak out and am thankful it'll be almost impossible to get pregnant again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->