Simply having too much fun

I'm down south this week so basking in sunshine!

Starting to feel real dread about next week though. Keep nearly bursting into tears when I think about leaving him. Think I need to convince DH we need to start ttc ;)

Big hugs x x x x

Just think about how you'll be able to have a break at work which is actually a break! To like sit! And be alone! And you can go to the loo without being followed... And I keep telling myself that he will benefit from mixing it up a bit too xx

I know you're right Boo. Just imagine, having lunch, when you're first hungry, and enjoying it all in one go?! Amazing.

Aww congrats to the newly knocked up girlies :haha:

Must admit, I'm a little jealous. I was all about my work and since having Emilia that has changed so much its surprised me. If I could be a SAHM and have a couple more I would but we just can't afford it.

I guess that's why my neighbours piss me off. One family, on benefits (although dad is looking for a job) has just had her 5th, another has just announced she's pregnant with her 5th. Only the dad works but I have no idea how they afford it. They are also in the same size house as me :wacko:

Congrats Boo!!! I just made a comment in the other thread about TTC number two and I completely missed your signature. How exciting!! You can go to work knowing you are leaving again in a few months. Well jel ! x

I'm down south this week so basking in sunshine!

Starting to feel real dread about next week though. Keep nearly bursting into tears when I think about leaving him. Think I need to convince DH we need to start ttc ;)

Tell me about it! Every time I think of putting Anabella in nursery I get a lump in my throat :(

I go back to work on June 17 :(

Luckily my mom is moving here (she lives 4 hours away) July 1 so she can watch him. OH and I are each going to take a weeks vacation until she gets here to watch Callum. My OH said that during his week he's going to super deep clean the apartment...yeah right.

Hello out there! Am I the only saddo around on a Saturday night?

Im here... also clearing all of millies old toys like her jumperoo ready to put in the attic in the morning :( her birthday 'tea party' is tomorrow! And i know that shes having a wooden activity cube, baby trampoline and a playhouse for outisde, shes all grown up now!!!

Scary scary stuff. Anyway boo, how you feeling? I cant even remember early pregnany i didnt find out til about 8/9 weeks i think. Have you got names? Eeeek so exciting!!

Ugh I cleaned the jumperoo last week to put it away. Worst job ever. My lo had big reflux and there were cracks in that jumperoo I didn't know existed. I gagged the whole way through cleaning it. Ick.

Other than that - sad putting stuff away isn't it?

Wow I wish I didn't know for that long!! I'm ok but really tired and have nausea too which sucks :(

We have big lists but I'm definitely liking Lily for a girl. And boys is harder as we've used our favourite two names already! But maybe Henry or Harry. But I really don't know I'm going to have to crack open the name books eventually lol

Happy birthday to Millie! It must feel bittersweet :)

As for names....we really didn't think it through. We chose Anabella Rosalie as we just love both names so much. If baby number two comes along and is a girl, we are thinking about calling her Rosalie Anabella. Is that just too weird?? lol

Thanks girls :) her birthdays on tuesday 21st, but were habing our family gathering tomorrow as people will be working etc on her birthday. Im so excited! But its crazy that this time last year i was huge haha. Mrs butterfly - it is so sad, all hey stuff she used to play with :( shes a big girlie now!!

Boo, i love lily for a girl. Also someone i know has just had a henry! Nice name :D if i ever have a boy i want charlie! I dunno why i just love the name. Aw yeah i do remember being constantly tired, does it feel different this time around because you kinda know what to expect? Like more prepared? Id love to do it all again, just maybe not the labour lol!!!! A 9lb baby was not expected here haha.

I put away the jumperoo the other day as well since Isaiah wants nothing to do with staying in one place anymore! Sad times :( I found out I was pregnant 9 dpo last time and like you Boo I wish I didn't know so early! I was miiiiserable first tri. Well whole pregnancy but 1st tri was the worst. Lots of :hugs:

Hi ladies. Sad to say some of our comrades won't be joining us. I also noticed some have shared contentment with today's festivities; I am disappointed as I thought we were all friends here.

Lets keep the happiness and humour going.
How are we all?

I'm really sad we've lost some of our buddies :(

Sunny day here tho so may have a little garden picnic with lo.

How are you emerald?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->