Simply having too much fun

Not too bad - tired! But that would be my own fault for going to bed at 2am this morning ;)

Hi ladies. Sad to say some of our comrades won't be joining us. I also noticed some have shared contentment with today's festivities; I am disappointed as I thought we were all friends here.

Lets keep the happiness and humour going.
How are we all?

What do you mean? What happened? :?:

Just seen the thread in baby club :( Hope it's not a permanent ban

Good grief tinysunshine, get the panties untwisted... They weren't mocking the OP, it wasn't personal , it wasn't a joke towards people who use the withdrawal method- it was a joke at the fact that essentially old wives tales are still being handed off as legitimate advice (aka case and point- peeing before or after sex does not prevent pregnancy in anyway shape or form) and last I knew sex on a washing machine wasn't dangerous.

So.

Has everyone had a good day?

Getting ready to return to work next week here. Eek! Hoping I find my brain on switch again. Unless of course my job has morphed into one where I just have to recite all of the words to the kid tv shows whilst feigning high excitement?!

So.

Has everyone had a good day?

Getting ready to return to work next week here. Eek! Hoping I find my brain on switch again. Unless of course my job has morphed into one where I just have to recite all of the words to the kid tv shows whilst feigning high excitement?!

Good luck for the return to work, I'm sure everything will be fine! :hugs:

Are you nervous?? It was hard going back but honestly u get used to it and into a routine :) plus it's nice having adult time!

I'm pretty nervous. Mostly about lo settling into nursery ok. When that has happened ill be ok I think.

Hopefully everything will go fine. The worrying beforehand is usually the worst part about anything :hugs:

Exactly. For his settling in sessions, as soon as I've got back home I'm fine - it's just actually leaving that's traumatic!

Yeah I saw about robinator and babydust today, too bad. I hope it's not permanent. People have done way worse and didn't get banned, so it's a little strange. BUT whatever, I'm not an admin so not my call. Just strange is all.

MrsB, hope the transition is easy when you return to work. Luckily when I go back OH will take a week of vacation so my whole first week back won't be so stressful and traumatizing :haha:

That's a good idea theraphosidae but my experience of DH being on holiday at home is generally that he drives me mad and makes more mess! So may make it more traumatising for me given that a lot of my job is home based!

Please can we refrain from discussion and speculation on recently locked threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->