Simply having too much fun

My comment must have gone completely unnoticed...

That's a good idea theraphosidae but my experience of DH being on holiday at home is generally that he drives me mad and makes more mess! So may make it more traumatising for me given that a lot of my job is home based!

Hah yeah my OH has never been on vacation just at home before, he claims he is going to 'deep clean' the place. Like pull the stove out from the wall and all that. PLUS have an almost-1-year-old to deal with. We'll see.

That's a good idea theraphosidae but my experience of DH being on holiday at home is generally that he drives me mad and makes more mess! So may make it more traumatising for me given that a lot of my job is home based!

Hah yeah my OH has never been on vacation just at home before, he claims he is going to 'deep clean' the place. Like pull the stove out from the wall and all that. PLUS have an almost-1-year-old to deal with. We'll see.

:rofl:

Oh the blissful naivety of men!!

Left my oh at home today whilst I went to the baby show. I left him a list which consisted of: fold laundry, change bed, go to tesco to get some pastry and vacuum. He did two out of the 4, oh well can't complain too much. At least he did something!

Lol men. I told my husband that I was going to Wal-Mart without LO so I could shop in peace. I asked him if he would unload the dishwasher, feed Asher lunch, and clean up. Asher got fed butttt that was it. Sigh.

Oooh see anything good at the baby show twister?

Got a few bargains: funky giraffe bibs, loads of books, outfit from pumpkin patch (they were doing 50% off!!!), jools oliver shorts from mothercare and a cookie jar shape sorter from fisher price! Not as much as last year as obviously I was pregnant so needed a lot of stuff but I'm happy with what we got :D

I hear you girl. I went to coffee this morning but my DD was asleep from 9:30-11:30. We then went to a kid's museum from noon until 2pm. Just got home and my house is a MESS. I asked DH if he would clean up just a little. No dice. He's had 9:30-2 on his own! Our house is small, it only takes an hour.

I really love the Jools Oliver stuff. But most of it I feel is better suited for girls. I got a ridiculous number of funky giraffe bibs when I went last year as we were in the worst bit of lo's reflux!

Re: men. I've said so many times to my DH that I'm going on strike and he can see how he feels then. I end up lasting a couple of hours tops as he just doesn't care and I get super antsy at all the mess. Grrrr.

I missed out on a Roald Dhal box set though, pretty sure it was the entire collection for £16. Saw it and decided to think about it. Meant to go back and get it but completely forgot:dohh: may have to have a look online. For lo when she's older of course...:blush:

And seriously what do these men do all day when we leave them on their own for a few hours?

I really love the Jools Oliver stuff. But most of it I feel is better suited for girls. I got a ridiculous number of funky giraffe bibs when I went last year as we were in the worst bit of lo's reflux!

I don't usually buy 'designer' stuff for lo but they were so cute and I couldn't resist!

I think men just hate housework! My husband is so good with Holly though. He will always look after her while I do stuff and he takes her to groups so I can have more time to myself. Yesterday he told me I should get a job as he wanted to be a stay at home dad! :haha:

The Book People were doing the Roald Dahl collection for £16 a while back, so it may be worth checking there.

If my husband is on his own, he literally just sits and plays the xbox. Although yesterday I almost ate my own arm when I came home as the garden lawn was mown and the weeds were dug up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->