• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Simply having too much fun

The baby show sounds fun! I don't think we have anything like that here, or if we do, I don't know about it!

My OH is usually pretty good about certain aspects of housework. He'll always do the dishes, because he's a crazy perfectionist about them, and he always does the garbage and recycling. I do pretty much everything else. That's fine though...he was helping me fold laundry the other night and it is infuriating when someone doesn't fold the same way as you do. I told him to just not touch the laundry from now on :haha:

Hi ladies! Just seen todays events.. wow!

Anyway, millies party went so well, shes normally really shy but she was good! Such a lucky girl she got loads of nice presents :) cant believe my baby is gonna be one in 2 days :( emotional!!

Hope everyones had a good day :D

I have to decide.....tomorrow do I go to baby group or do I make the most of OH being on an afternoon shift and get him to look after chloe for a couple of hours so I can do some serious cleaning???

Hi ladies! Just seen todays events.. wow!

Anyway, millies party went so well, shes normally really shy but she was good! Such a lucky girl she got loads of nice presents :) cant believe my baby is gonna be one in 2 days :( emotional!!

Hope everyones had a good day :D

Awwwwww :kiss: the first birthday party must be so special, and bittersweet. Im pleased she (and you) had a lovely day

I have to decide.....tomorrow do I go to baby group or do I make the most of OH being on an afternoon shift and get him to look after chloe for a couple of hours so I can do some serious cleaning???

Baby group and make him clean!

That's what I would do anyway. Hubby is quite good at the cleaning, he's more of a clean freak than me, so he doesn't need a lot of pushing if I need a hand.

Thanks tessie :) it was such a nice day.

Welshoneemma, where in wales are you? Im in cardiff!

So pleased Millie's party was a success. How lovely :) I imagine the first birthday will be emotional. So many memories and also sadness that baby year is over :cry:

Thanks tessie :) it was such a nice day.

Welshoneemma, where in wales are you? Im in cardiff!

Unfortunately I'm not in Wales anymore. I am from Pembrokeshire, used to live in Cardiff for a bit but now live near Reading.

Where have all the original girls from this thread gone? I know some have obviously 'left us' but lots of the others are missing in action too!

Baby group and make him clean!

That's what I would do anyway. Hubby is quite good at the cleaning, he's more of a clean freak than me, so he doesn't need a lot of pushing if I need a hand.

Tempting :thumbup: He mostly moves things though, rather than putting them away. But it does make the place look tidier!

Where have all the original girls from this thread gone? I know some have obviously 'left us' but lots of the others are missing in action too!

I noticed that too......come back.........:flower:

I'm a newbie so not sure who originals are :p glad to hear 1st bday party went well! Isaiah isn't even ten months old yet and I've already cried about him being one! Oan it's Sunday and we go to my parents every week. My 20 month old nephew is usually here as well. Well! His psycho mom got it in her head that my parents favor Isaiah so apparently that warrants her keeping him from us. Upset doesn't even cover it! (btw we believe my nephew is the fave!)

I've been off trying not to fall over dead from sleep deprivation!! How is everyone else doing?

I've been reading the drama threads - still no idea what WPB stands for :haha:

anyone want to make up a new group for a siggie? a group so cool its boring!

In other news I spent some of yesterday cleaning, banged one foot on the corner of the wardrobe, banged the other on the end of my poledancing pole (which was down) and i may have broken my toe. Moral of the story? Cleaning is dangerous work and bad for your health!

Edited

Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members. Any member who is intentionally disruptive may have their account restricted or banned without warning.

Consider your account deactivated.

The Book People were doing the Roald Dahl collection for £16 a while back, so it may be worth checking there.

If my husband is on his own, he literally just sits and plays the xbox. Although yesterday I almost ate my own arm when I came home as the garden lawn was mown and the weeds were dug up!

Maybe there was a power cut whilst you were out so he was unable to play xbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->