• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Simply having too much fun

Thanks guys. she's not fully constipated but she is struggling when she does poo (and is going bright red when straining) and its very clay like - it looks like the stuff you get in a face mask pack! Not sure why though as all that is changed is she has reduced the number of bottles she has, but slightly increased the amount.

She grabbed hold of her dad's toast yesterday - hands covered in chocolate spread and peanut and they went straight in the mouth! Little horror!

Haha, she sounds so cute with the chocolate spread! I bet her face was a picture when she tasted it :haha:

Yum, toast with chocolate spread sounds delicious!

Charlotte's poo started to look like that when she was fairly advanced with solids, could that be it? It does take their digestive systems a bit of time to "adjust" and I do remember a lot of straining.

I'm here too! Callum is napping, OH is out fishing and all the cleaning is done. Except for laundry but I'll have to wait until OH gets home to do that since we live in an apartment building and I can't just leave my baby alone in the apartment :haha:

Yum, toast with chocolate spread sounds delicious!

Charlotte's poo started to look like that when she was fairly advanced with solids, could that be it? It does take their digestive systems a bit of time to "adjust" and I do remember a lot of straining.

that's just it, she's not on solids. we have tried a tiny bit of baby rice (which she didn't like at all) but maybe once a week the last few weeks? She just pulls a face. Just tried her on some watered down juice but she only had a tiny amount, and also a fruit pot. She happily eats it, then screws her face up!

Well just put my boy to bed for the last time on mat leave :( Feeling really emotional. And nauseous constantly.

Wish me luck!

Well just put my boy to bed for the last time on mat leave :( Feeling really emotional. And nauseous constantly.

Wish me luck!

Aww hun, I'm sure everything will be ok. The worrying is always the worst part.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Wish me luck!

Good luck, Boo.... I am sure it will be fine once you both get used to it! Thinking of you, and hope the first day of work goes well!

Wish me luck!

We'll be fine :) Although I feel like death so can't imagine I'm going to be firing on all cylinders tomorrow.

I was really sad kissing him goodnight tonight too. Just think though how brilliant time with them will be. And it'll be good for their development.

:hugs:

Thanks girls :)

Larkspur I noticed the cock thing haha

Wish me luck!

We'll be fine :) Although I feel like death so can't imagine I'm going to be firing on all cylinders tomorrow.

I was really sad kissing him goodnight tonight too. Just think though how brilliant time with them will be. And it'll be good for their development.

Ladies going back to work. You will be fine!!! :hugs:

It will be harder for you than the little ones.

Well, we are currently watching Skint. Wow, just wow. I hope to god that Emilia does not bring home a boy like some of the ones on here.

I watched that last week Emma and it made me quite angry so decided to spare myself this week!

I watched that last week Emma and it made me quite angry so decided to spare myself this week!

you don't know what you are missing! I am alternating between feeling sorry for people and then wanting to smack them in the face with a big stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->