Simply having too much fun

I didn't watch this, but I've seen a LOT of angry Facebook statuses about it and am now rather intrigued!

Anabella gets constipated weekly at the moment and bar prunes or prune juice nothing seems to shift it, poor girl. I hate seeing her trying to poo!

Not watched Skint before either, I am definitely intrigued though!

Vicky, I have a friend whose LO gets constipated if she doesn't give him a banana every morning. You could try that? I read that banana causes constipation but apparently as long as they're ripe, the fiber can help move things along. Just a thought!

Well we gave Emilia a fruit pot and some watered down juice. Lo and behold when we went to get her ready for bed - massive poo! :thumbup:

Skint is a Ch 4 program about people in S****horpe. Obviously they have gone out to find the dregs and basically implying most people in S****horpe are on benefits (doubt that is true but you never know). All they do is hang around, smoke, drink, take drugs and get pregnant.

There was a young girl on tonight though that I did feel sorry for. 16, has been homeless a lot, had a baby at 15 which was taken off her straight away.

There was also the other family, 5 kids by 21, wanting to get married, complaining that they were reassessing her benefits and saying she couldn't afford formula for the twins or food for the kids (yet they had a massive TV, Xbox etc).

LOL I thought WelshOneEmma purposely asterisked it, but of course, S****horpe has an extremely rude word right in the middle of it haha!

Cassandra - I have tried banana a few times, but it doesn't seem to do anything? The only thing that works for us is prune juice, just a bit worried over the sugar content!

In case any of our non UK friends are wondering, the town is called S C U N T H O R P E !!

Prayers for the residents in Oklahoma today girls. So very sad :cry:

https://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/20...east-51-killed-by-vast-oklahoma-tornado?lite=

Prayers for the residents in Oklahoma today girls. So very sad :cry:

https://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/20...east-51-killed-by-vast-oklahoma-tornado?lite=

My goodness, yes, absolutely terrible and devastating, poor people & animals :(

Such tragic news :( It sounds like one disaster after another at the minute. I feel so sorry for all affected by it :(

Tragic about what happened in OKC. I can't imagine having to totally rebuild a city.

You know, I would read of these natural disasters *and I hate to say this* & I would feel nothing I'd be oh that's sad. and move on. But now that I have a child, it puts EVERYTHING into perspective. I actually cried at work while reading about it, before I would just eh and go on with my day.

You know, I would read of these natural disasters *and I hate to say this* & I would feel nothing I'd be oh that's sad. and move on. But now that I have a child, it puts EVERYTHING into perspective. I actually cried at work while reading about it, before I would just eh and go on with my day.

Totally agree.

Totally agree.

Yeah, I am the same. Being a mum really does change things doesn't it?

So what happened? Did I kill the thread?

I am incredibly pissed off today. Given what's been happening here and abroad recently i feel even worse as my 'problems' are trivial compared, so even more pissed off!

how is everyone else doing?

Yeah Emma, it's all your fault ;)

It's my daughter's birthday today!

Woohoo! Happy Birthday Charlie (you do call her Charlie don't you?). What have you done? Any pics? Or is it still day time with you?

I have already started thinking about what to do for Emilia's birthday. Bit difficult though as it so close to Christmas.

Yes she's a Charlie! Here's a pic from this morning...

We're not doing anything major. Just a cupcake tonight. My dad and step-mom will be in town this weekend, so we will do some fun things then. Honestly, I don't have a lot of family in the area and my friends rock and would totally come to a 1 year old's birthday party, but I don't think they'd really enjoy it I think we'll wait until she's 2 and do a big thing when she really understands what's going on.

Attachments

• charlie birthday.jpg
    charlie birthday.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member