"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

Am I too late or is any one due around October 21?

I'm due the 19th. :wave: Im very much still pregnant. In fact I'm less engaged than I was a week ago so it looks like baby has changed its mind!

Apparently, a 1990 study found the average length of first time pregnancies is 40 weeks 8 days and the older you are the longer than might be. Hmmm guess I need to stay patient.

This was my first pregnancy! 2 years older now but hopefully not going longer!

My first pregnancy ended in a csection at 35 weeks so making it to this point feels like eternity! And I'm attempting a vbac so no induction allowed. Just waiting!

Eek! I'm only 3 days more pregnant second time around and doing my head in. :)

Getting a fair bit of lower backache today and period cramp type feelings, but I'm not really getting my hopes up as I know these sorts of symptoms don't really mean much! Backache etc isn't something I've ever really had in this pregnancy though so it's something new to me :)

Up at 3 am timing contractions... Hope this is it. Lasting 60-90 seconds every 4-5 minutes for the last 30 minutes. Scared they are going to fizzle out, lol. Fingers crossed that they don't...

Krippy - FX that things progress for you!

I keep getting the low back pain that feels like contractions, but they don't last. This late pregnancy has already been different than all of my others - baby is usually engaged early, I've never been at 3cm without being in labor, and I haven't gone overdue since my first, 16 years ago (of course, with the change in due dates, who knows "how pregnant" I really am ... :p ). So I can't expect this labor to be like any of the others, and I really am feeling lost. Hoping I'll know when it's time to go in, I don't want to have another false alarm.

Ohh Krippy I hope this is it for you!

My little one feels like she has really dropped and I lost a huge bit of plug not long ago that was slightly blood streaked. Not getting my hopes up but I have never lost any plug at all in my previous pregnancies nor has baby actually felt low down.

Going to keep on bouncing on my ball (as much as I can.be bothered!) And cross my fingers that this little one decides she wants to meet her mummy soon :D

Fizzled out here... Everything lasted for about 3 hours. Hoping it will pick up again today... Sigh....

Oh no!! Thats just cruel! Fingers crossed its not long until the real thing :hugs:

Sorry it wasn't the real thing Krippy!
MrsMurphy2be hopefully the loss of your plug and stuff is significant, especially as you didn't lose it in your other pregnancies!

This whole waiting game at the end sucks! :p Today's my due date. Aside from the mild period cramps I've been having this week.. I feel like nothing will happen. :( It's just waiting now.. We just want to meet him already! :)

Did anyone else not drop by 39 weeks? I hadn't at my last appointment. And I don't even go back til Wednesday. I really feel like I will never go in labor. Lol

Did anyone else not drop by 39 weeks? I hadn't at my last appointment. And I don't even go back til Wednesday. I really feel like I will never go in labor. Lol

I definitely have not dropped! I have lost mucus plug, effaced, and dilated but nope. I think she climbs up her umbilical cord and refuses to come out :haha:

Last time I was checked I was 1cm dilated and 70% effaced. Couldn't get a sweep done though because LO is still too high up. My next appointment is Wednesday. Keeping my fingers crossed for some changed by then.

My little man in there was 3/5 at 39 weeks and engaged at 40 weeks, but engaged at 40. That said he's still hanging on comfortably in there :haha: (laugh or cry time...). My dd was engaged for weeks and still went to 41 +1 weeks, hope this one doesnt do the same!

40+1 here and bored and fed up! I feel like I've gone the opposite way too! 2 weeks ago I was in pain and uncomfortable and now I'm just full of energy and feel I could dance for 15 hours!!! No twinges or anything grrrrrr

My baby wasnt engaged at all at 40+2 lol. I think she may have engaged a few days ago but not sure about now!
Michelle, I feel so full of energy etc too lol. Doesnt give me much hope but I jusy try to keep busy, not much else for it lol. 6 days until I go in for induction, reeeeeally hoping I dont make it thag far, but im sure I will :/

Hope everyone is keeping well :)

39+5 Here. I am so going to be that Mum that's sat in the waiting room waiting to be induced at 41+5.

I don't feel pregnant just tired more than anything. Previous 40+2. And 35+5..zzzzzz

I'm at least hoping that on my next appointment baby will be low enough to try a sweep. The further I go the less patient I am becoming. But I'm refusing to give in to another csection!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->