"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

Its my due date, woohoo!

Still no signs of anything happening, looks like im in it for the long haul. So glad that my pregnancy has been, and still is, relatively comfortable and stress free. You'd think having two little ones to run around after all day would help get this baby out... guess not!
I finished packing hospital bags yesterday and am picking up the two footmuffs for the double buggy today. Camt believe that I will be pushing arlund two babies very soon, yikes!

Hope everyone is doing well. Camt wait for some baby updates!!

I'm sick of all these pains :( Normally through the day I feel OK but today I've been having period pains since I woke up. They're quite low down and go round my back too. Every now and then they get a bit worse too and my stomach tightens up. I know this all sounds very promising on paper but because of all the symptoms/false alarms I've been having I don't even bother letting myself get my hopes up anymore. I hate it :(

Getting a lot of BH too. Just generally feel very uncomfortable. My dad's coming to pick me up in an hour to take me to his house ('cause I'm not driving too far at the moment and he lives like half an hour away) so hopefully that'll take my mind off it.

I just want my baba to come :cry:

AK89, it must be really frustrating having all these symptoms when you've had so many false alarms, but at some point, it's going to be the real deal so keep your chin up! :p

I knoooow, thanks :flower: It just feels like it never will! I'm really hoping to go on my own before Friday.. But oh well!

AK did you ever get a sweep? I can't remember if you said you did or not. Sorry you are going through this!

Nothing much here to note. I just hate laying down... It's like my pubic bone/hips stop functioning. Takes me almost 10 minutes to get out of bed, crying out in pain and usually having to pee super bad but have to move slow as molasses. And this is 10 plus times a night.

The only weird thing was last night I could feel baby so low... I couldn't believe she could be that low?? It didn't even feel like she was in my uterus anymore lol. But it was a super odd/uncomfortable feeling to say the least.

Sour_Skittle, I'm sorry you're dealing with the pelvic pain. I'm having those issues, too (except having to pee so often at night). Getting into or out of bed is a chore and makes me want to cry. And, of course, the 3-year-old doesn't understand why mommy can't get down on the floor and play anymore :( Also, I've had baby so low that he plugged the waters when the membrane broke (I felt a pop but no gush, the l&d nurse went to check and shifted his head and there was massive fluid gushing :haha:) so I know how you feel there too!

And, of course, after I started getting hopeful yesterday over the 'clear out,' everything stopped, and I'm back to feeling bloated and gassy and just plain uncomfortable. :'( Why are babies so mean to us? ;P

Oh wow to baby being that low to plug waters! Lol that's crazy but interesting! :)

With some snooping, I've discovered 4 ladies have had their babies in this thread! Only one has updated us, but that's understandable, they are enjoying their new bundles!

Crazy thing, is all 4 had boys... So wondering if girls are coming later, or just a coincidence.

I have an appointment tomorrow, really didn't think I would have made it that far but looks like I will! Wonder if they will check me this time? I want to know where I stand, but don't want the discomfort of the check iykwim? Lol. I'll have to... I need to ask for a sweep. Even though I dread it. OH goes back to work a week after tomorrow... And he is the only person who can watch our girls... So I can't go over due by much or we are screwed. Yikes!

Today is my due date and no sign of baby coming! I am ready for him to be here! Common baby!

Happy D-Day MrsMurphy and Mushy!

No real updates / changes here. Sorry for TMI but I had a clear out this afternoon from all the pressure, but no cramps or twinges to report. Nothing to make me feel like labour is imminent - apart from a UK mw strike tomorrow morning (7-11). Sod's law says ill be in labour then :) :haha:

Skittle- I get stabby pelvic pain, mostly when I have to pee and sit up too fast in bed! Hope something starts for you soon. I have walked myself into the dirt and she just isn't ready! Lol

Hey everyone. I'm due the 17th but have a planned csection for the 16th due to GD and having a previous csection. I'm feeling great. Probably to good. I was hoping to try for a vbac but I highly doubt I'll go into labor by Thursday morning. Labor dust to you all

Good luck ladies still waiting. I'm due tomorrow but no signs! Last night I had quite a lot of discomfort in the groin area which is where my contractions were with dd, but it just seems to be pelvic pain getting worse when I lay down! Typical that pregnancy discomfort and early labour can feel so similar for a lot of us!

Thanks for adding me in :)
No signs yet here. Little plug lost again, And period pain from doing the deed..but that's all gone now. Blerugh. I am so ready to get this show on the road. Excited to feel my first contraction with this one. Wont be saying that 6 hours down the line ;)

No real signs here, I do keep getting a sharp stabby pain by my cervix though, I'm guessing this is baby's head pushing against it??

I'm being induced in 7 hours!!

Was totally unexpected. This happened like my last pregnancy. They induced me the night my last was born, and this time too!

Medical reason + because other half has to return to work Monday + hospital only having one opening... Which is today.

My heart is racing, hands shaking, so scared, excited... Scared... Ahh! Was 2 cm dilated but cervix was still thick... I had no idea you could dilated but still have a thick cervix?

Good luck everyone! Wish me luck please!

Wow! Good luck Skittles. LO will be with you very soon. How amazing!

I'm being induced in 7 hours!!

Was totally unexpected. This happened like my last pregnancy. They induced me the night my last was born, and this time too!

Medical reason + because other half has to return to work Monday + hospital only having one opening... Which is today.

My heart is racing, hands shaking, so scared, excited... Scared... Ahh! Was 2 cm dilated but cervix was still thick... I had no idea you could dilated but still have a thick cervix?

Good luck everyone! Wish me luck please!

Good luck!! :)

:wohoo:

Good luck skittle! Update us whenever! You will do amazing I am sure :happydance:

How exciting skittle!! Good luck :flower:

Nothing happening here... I feel good lol. Little madam still feels very high up so im pretty sure a sweep wont be possible tomorrow :/ also have ultrasound and nst in the morning.
My babies just like to keep me waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->