"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

Just a little update, I had my baby girl on Monday, October 13! We got to go home Wednesday. Will post a birth story soon. Hope you all are doing well!

I'm scheduled for induction Sunday morning. I am supposed to call the hospital at 6am and they'll tell me when to come in.

I'd really rather go on my own, but it's time to have this baby. Been feeling really under the weather today: headache that won't go away no matter what, swollen, just feeling yucky :( My blood pressure is about where it was on Wed, and the doctor wasn't really concerned then but it's high for me (140/80 range), so I don't see a problem waiting till Sunday for the induction.

But here is hoping that I go into labor on my own tonight or tomorrow!!

Sorry for the late update!!
I had my son on 10/12/14 at 4:28 p.m. Unfortunately the cord was 1 foot long AND wrapped tight around his neck so he couldn't descend into my cervix far enough to efface and dialate me, so I had to have a c section :'(
But he was 8 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. He's perfect! I'll post pictures if anyone cares to see him :)

Lapin congratulations. It sounds like it was a little scary but pleased he got here safely for you. Would love to see photos please! :)

Congratulations, Lapin!! Would love to see your gorgeous boy :)

Lots of babies being born now! Hopefully not long to wait for the rest of us!

Congratulations, Lapin Rose! Sorry you ended up with a c-section, but so glad that he's here safe and well :)

Congrats ladies that had their babies! Looking forward to seeing photos of the LO's.

How is everyone else doing? Last night was the most miserable for me by far. I laid in bed with a constant backache and irregular contractions all night. I got one hour of sleep. My back still hurts a bit but nothing seems to be progressing. I'm not even sure when I'm suppose to call my doc

I've been having back-labor type pains when I sit or stand too long for most of the evening, but when I lie down, they ease off. Been bouncing/rolling on my ball as much as I can, trying to get things to progress (and manage the pain), but so far no luck.

Hopefully that will mean that when I go in tomorrow morning they don't have to do much to get active labor going.

I've been so busy! Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me :)

The first ones are in the hospital, just born minutes before to the 2nd day. Last one is just yesterday evening. I love him soooo much! <3

Attachments

• IMG_16044911583151.jpg
    IMG_16044911583151.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_16021946773143.jpg
    IMG_16021946773143.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_15983535968935.jpg
    IMG_15983535968935.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_15990723211420.jpg
    IMG_15990723211420.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_16121027468994.jpg
    IMG_16121027468994.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Lapin, he is just gorgeous!

41wks today and still no sign of baby. Blah! I have given up hope of having her before induction on thursday lol. I have to see midwife on wednesday so maybe I can get a sweep, buy Im not sure she is engaged (I think she was for a few days but isnt anymore.)

Who is all still waiting on their little ones?

Lapin, he is just gorgeous!

41wks today and still no sign of baby. Blah! I have given up hope of having her before induction on thursday lol. I have to see midwife on wednesday so maybe I can get a sweep, buy Im not sure she is engaged (I think she was for a few days but isnt anymore.)

Who is all still waiting on their little ones?

Meeeeeeee! It wouldn't be so bad if people would stop asking where baby is. The answer - grinding my pelvis to death, thanks for asking.

Still here too! Uggghh... Worried that this child is going to be huge!

I went to labor and delivery to get checked out yesterday because of my pains but they said the contractions weren't changing my cervix. Once I got home from the hospital and took a small nap I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed a glob of mucus on the toilet paper (tmi sorry). So I was wondering if that was my mucus plus or if it was from my cervical exam? Idk.

My appointment is Wednesday and I'm going to discuss more of what my options are with my doctor. I'm so miserable and don't sleep I can't imagine another 1-2 weeks. You ladies are def strong for sure!

I'm still here too! 40+3! Seems like all of us are going over at the moment!

Still here. I have been out today so I fully expect to be accosted by my neighbours tomorrow who will think the reason why the car is missing is because I'm in labour (like they have done ALL week!). Today is due date. Feeling zilch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->