sisters pregnant as well!

jellybean32

Reaction score
:happydance:Just found out today that my sister is pregnant as well! Not sure what her due date is yet but it cant be too far from mine!

awesome. congrats. Your little one will be so close to its cousin. :)

Thnks my dd is one lucky girl as well shes getting a sibling and a cousin! Shes the only grandchild so this is exciting!

Thats so lovely. I would have loved for my sister to be pregnant same time as me! x

Aww congrats. My sister is pregnant too. Shes 10 weeks ahead of me x

Yay! My sis is preggo too, she's 2 months ahead of me :) it's pretty cool

My sister inlaw is pregnant and due only three days after me lol and we are both having girls :D

With my younger DD my sister was pregnant at the same time. We both had girls just 3 days apart, and it's been great for the girls growing up to have a cousin so close in age.

when i had my son my sister was pregnant aswell, we even had the same due date, her little boy came a day late and mine came 7 days late :D it was pretty cool being pregnant at the same time though xxx

So cool! When I was a kid my cousin who was my age was my best friend, which was great, so I think it is a lovely situation for your future kids :)

aww how lovely. both me and my two sisters are pregnant and we are all due within the space of 6 weeks lol!!

My sister is pregnant but way ahead of me she is due in 5 weeks :)

my sister is pregnant and due mid March and my sister in-law is pregnant and due mid April. I am due mid June :)

My sister in law and cousin are pregnant, it is good to have someone to share everything with =) When I was pregnant with my 1st my sister and cousin were pregnant so all our kids are close in age, I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->