Skinny maternity jeans

deb.

WTT for #2 May 2012
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get them for a decent price?! I have been looking all over online and most of them I've found are 70-200 dollars and there is no way (especially with baby on the way) that I could ever spend that much on a pair of jeans I won't be wearing too much longer, but I would reaaallly love a pair or two...

I don't think I have... I'll check it out, thanks! :)

Topshop ship to the US and their skinny jeans are fab. I have the leila pair which are brill and so flattering. I also have a pair from the last time around which are still in good nick!

I just bought 2 pairs today, they are so comfy and they look great. I paid $110 for the 2 of them from jeans west.

Topshop was the first place I looked and only saw really expensive ones... maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

I just looked on ASOS and so far it's the cheapest (around $50) and they also have those "jeggings" which seem comfier than jeans

Wow I just checked the US topshop site and the jeans i have, which are about $50-55 with the regular exchange rate, are $75!! What a rip off :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->