SKP : 4th IVF 1 Frozen Blast July 6th, BFP July 15th

Yeah, i dont want to go through all that work just for one. Rather do all at once. Bring on the triplets haha. Then if one dont take it will ne twins or a a single. More of a chance that way. I can have all the kids i want :) always wanted 3. And it would be awesome if that happened.

Yeah, i dont want to go through all that work just for one. Rather do all at once. Bring on the triplets haha. Then if one dont take it will ne twins or a a single. More of a chance that way. I can have all the kids i want :) always wanted 3. And it would be awesome if that happened.

Hey why not. I would get more then one too. Just don't want to end up like octo mom. lol. :winkwink:

Lol that would be insane !

Not much on the go now, cd 8. Seeing the doc again on the 19th

Are you on the femara yet? What for again?

Lol that would be insane !

Not much on the go now, cd 8. Seeing the doc again on the 19th

Are you on the femara yet? What for again?

I'm on my last day taking it (CD7) I'm hoping it work's. It makes me feel weird... I'm taking it to get us a few more eggs. Hoping that up's our chances for a :bfp:

Good Luck at your DR. Appt.

What is the Femara for anyways?

3 years today Married :)

What is the Femara for anyways?

3 years today Married :)

I'm just taking Femara to make a few extra eggies. :winkwink: Hope if I can get a few more it might up our chances.

Yeah I don't have a whole lot going on here either I'm on CD9. I'm starting opk's tonight.

Congrats on your anniversary. :flower: Doing anything special?? Hope your DH spoils the crap out of you. :happydance:

Ooooooo ok,

My hub and I went out for supper and I made his favourite dessert.
And he gave me flowers and a card :).

Cd 15, darn I forgot to take an opk, maybe it may show a line tomorrow, last time I was on cd 15, hopefully I will be. Result th next day.

Ooooooo ok,

My hub and I went out for supper and I made his favourite dessert.
And he gave me flowers and a card :).

Cd 15, darn I forgot to take an opk, maybe it may show a line tomorrow, last time I was on cd 15, hopefully I will be. Result th next day.

That's sweet that he got you flowers :flower:

Good Luck on the OPK's. Did you BD last night? If so hopefully it will be sticky. :winkwink:

How donyou have annivf scheduled for January?

How donyou have annivf scheduled for January?

I've been in contact with a clinic in Cancun for the last 4 months. Did our Deposit last month and are planning on going there at the end of January.

I have chatted with a few ladies that used this clinic and had great results. It's way cheaper as they can do a "mini" ivf. It's going to cost us about $7500 with the flights, hotel, meds, and ivf. :winkwink: Also as we live so far away from a clinic I think this is the best way. You go down for two weeks for a "holiday". Then I don't have to explain to anyone at work why I'm going. I'm really hoping that is doesn't have to come to that, but it is nice to have a plan B. :wacko:

Check out the link for the clinic...

https://www.iregacancun.com/

O yeah, I can't imagine tho going somewhere foreign to do it, and not having a family to help and support me through that.

I went to the site, it seems very enticing. How do you go about going there? And how is it possible of only 7500? That's not including the ivf is it?

I went to the site, it seems very enticing. How do you go about going there? And how is it possible of only 7500? That's not including the ivf is it?

I was actually chatting with a lady on here that went to this clinic and had great feed back. and yes the 7500 does include mini ivf with warranty. She said the reason it is so much cheaper is that they don't "mark up" there med's. I really hope we get a :bfp: before jan. but if not will be on our way to Cancun.

So how are you doing? I'm on 8dpo and waiting patiently to test...

I'm day 21, unless by some miracle, no point in testing.

I'm at a standstill, still waiting on my call.

My appointment is on the 26th, got many questions, most for the fertility clinic. And where is it located so I can call to see about what I do next.

Can't you get the meds where ever you like? Instead of the clinic sending you them?
Are hey available at pharmacies?

Hey do you have a fb or anything? So much easier to be in touch :) I want to follow you on your journey for the ivf :)

I'm day 21, unless by some miracle, no point in testing.

I'm at a standstill, still waiting on my call.

My appointment is on the 26th, got many questions, most for the fertility clinic. And where is it located so I can call to see about what I do next.

Can't you get the meds where ever you like? Instead of the clinic sending you them?
Are hey available at pharmacies?

Hey do you have a fb or anything? So much easier to be in touch :) I want to follow you on your journey for the ivf :)

Yes I can get the med's here if I want. I asked and she said that If I did that I would only have to be there for about a week but then I'm unmonitored taking the med's... I think were still going to do the 2 week thing :) Yes I am on fb but I haven't told anyone about this journey. Feel free to add me though. My name is Tanya Lynn Bowie :)

O yeah, my family and my closest friends know whats going on. Cool, ill be sure not to mention or say anything on your fb, only through pm ;)

O yeah, my family and my closest friends know whats going on. Cool, ill be sure not to mention or say anything on your fb, only through pm ;)

Hey!! So glad you added me on fb :) Thank's for not mentioning anything on my wall. I have a lot of work people on there... you know how that goes.

Yeah I know how that goes. I had to let the lady who I babysit for that I will be hopefully having the ivf started this year or within the next year. I wanted to give her a heads up in case I have to take the time off.

Now it's much easier to chat :)

Cd 26: no sign of AF, I'm 95% always 26 days, hopefully it comes in the next 2 days. If not soon. Usually I have some sort of sign AF was on the way, but this time nothing

Cd 26: no sign of AF, I'm 95% always 26 days, hopefully it comes in the next 2 days. If not soon. Usually I have some sort of sign AF was on the way, but this time nothing

Have you tested yet?? If not :test::test::test: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->