SKP : 4th IVF 1 Frozen Blast July 6th, BFP July 15th

lol, im going to wait until after day 28 :) to be really sure.

Day 28 still no sign of AF.

I found out more about the ivf for Calgary.

It's 7000 Canadian, and 2-5 for meds.

My cousin had it done, and she had issues, and she is now pregnant.

And I don't have to wait for the call, I call and ask t be put on the waiting list.
Hopefully by the new year I can be started. Then if pregnant by March I will have a 2014 baby :)

My appointment with Wong is tomorrow.

AF started on August 26th,

I'm on cd 2 now. My appointment went not too bad, nothing new. My mother came this time and wanted to hear everything herself. 2 blocked tubes at beginning, and ivf refferal should be sent through by Friday. And should hear from them within 2-3 months

Cd 5:

Called doc, found out my refferal yet again has not been sent. I'm 2 months behind :( now it won't be sent for 2 weeks, then I have to call again and keep calling until its sent.

Cd 5:

Called doc, found out my refferal yet again has not been sent. I'm 2 months behind :( now it won't be sent for 2 weeks, then I have to call again and keep calling until its sent.

That suck hun!! Hopefully they can put a rush on it. I can't belive they "forgot". Jeeze I would keep hounding them just to make sure they sent it this time... i'm on cd 9 now

Cd 20: No news, referral still not sent :(

Cd 20: No news, referral still not sent :(

That's so frustrating!! Did they give you a reason on why they haven't sent it? Hope you get your referral in and get the IVF train started.

Everything good here. In the TTW. CD22 10dpo. Doing everything in my power not to poas. This month I've been having a lot of symptoms starting about 6dpo. I'm really hoping these symptoms are something and not just in my head. :wacko: AF due on Friday, going to try to not test until then. Will be a test of will power.:haha:

Good Luck. fx for the both of us. :dust:

Just haven't sent it yet, not written up.

Going to call Thurs to check up on it.

Good luck!

Sept 21

Cd 1, Sept 23 day 3 bad cramps

The new news is that as of Sept 23rd, my referral for IVF is officially sent! I should hear from them after Christmas in the couple of those months. 2015 baby here he/she comes!

So excited but extremely nervous. Can't wait to be put on the waiting list. All together it shouldn't take no more then 6 months from now to be preggers :)

Sept 21

The new news is that as of Sept 23rd, my referral for IVF is officially sent! I should hear from them after Christmas in the couple of those months. 2015 baby here he/she comes!

So excited but extremely nervous. Can't wait to be put on the waiting list. All together it shouldn't take no more then 6 months from now to be preggers :)

I'm so excited for you!! I hope time fly's for the waiting game :thumbup:

I'm on CD2. Starting Femara again tomorrow. Hoping this cycle works :winkwink:

How did I miss that you started a new journal?! YAY!! Sounds like stuff is starting to move on the IVF front! Excited for you!

TLB - I just started my first Femara cycle this month and I'm on cd 6/day 4 of femara now. :) Good luck to you!

Sept 21

Fingers crossed! I hope time flies as well. I called yesterday and my chart wasn't entered in yet, the receptionist said apparently the one that goes though and adds ppl to the referral program was out for a few days. So hoping in the next couple of weeks its entered.

What ever date is on the fax they honor that date when entered into the program, even if I was entered in a month from now. My original is Sept 23rd, and thats what they go by for the waiting list.

Dodger: Glad you found my journal :)

Sept 21

Fingers crossed! I hope time flies as well. I called yesterday and my chart wasn't entered in yet, the receptionist said apparently the one that goes though and adds ppl to the referral program was out for a few days. So hoping in the next couple of weeks its entered.

What ever date is on the fax they honor that date when entered into the program, even if I was entered in a month from now. My original is Sept 23rd, and thats what they go by for the waiting list.

Dodger: Glad you found my journal :)

That's good honey!! Did they say how long the waiting list is? I'm on CD 8 today and my last day of Femara. So happy as this medicine makes me feel weird. :wacko:

Hope you vacation is going well!! I'm in the TWW, one more week until I can poas. sending :dust:

I am now Cd 8, Started on Oct 14th,Cd 24. A couple days before that, I experienced really bad doubled over pains. Then on cd 3, I had it really bad. The whole cycle only lasted 5 days, which is normal for me.

I called again when I got home from vacation, and they finally have my charts entered in for IVF. They told me 4-6 months wait. I don't know if that is including all together, or just for my phone call to be entered on the waiting list.

Meanwhile, I am going back to my doctor on the 31st, and inquiring about the surgery that can be done. I'm still going through the process for IVF to have myself on the list.

That way if the surgery is unsuccessful, or nothing happens in a few months or what ever. I can go ahead for the IVF.

The surgery may take up to 3 months to have it anyways. But since its out of town, it may be within a month. Im not sure of where its happening.

I have a strong feeling that the surgery will work. According to the doc, Im only blocked on both sides only at the very beginning, after the cervix. Once that's cleared Im pretty sure the whole tubes can be flushed out. Hopefully.

Being a believer in God, I been praying and hoping to conceive naturally, or even have the surgery and get pregnant. So I ont have to pay 15-20 grand for IVF. And I have strong faith it will happen.

I have many people praying and my mother told me a couple days ago, of hearing Gods voice about going through to have surgery, this was during while my mother was praying for Me, and questioning why I cant get pregnant and I have to do IVF while many others have no problems.

So when she went to church, she had asked for a sign or anything of God listening and hearing her prayers. While she was in church and the people was signing, she said they stopped all of a sudden and belted out With God, all things are possible, and said it a few times. Then proceeded onto signing again.

So my mother knew she had her answer. So that's why I'm pursuing the surgery more now. I have huge faith that God is going to bless me. :) Going through the process of IVF is for backup.

Thanks Dodge!

Tomorrow is the day I discuss another surgery with my doctor.

What's the word from your appointment? Do you have a surgery date set?

Is it a Laparoscopy that there going to do? I did that last January, it wasn't too bad and I have no scars. Good Luck babe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->