SKP : 4th IVF 1 Frozen Blast July 6th, BFP July 15th

April will come fast babe!! I'm counting days to April 1st now :winkwink: as we are going ahead with Mini IVF. fx for you!!

Nice! I hope all goes well for you :)

38 Days until surgery!

1 day left of BCP, I hope I do go get it as. Bad this time around.

Nothing else is new, just counting down the days.

I hope it's not as bad either! YAY for almost surgery time!! <3

Ended the pill on March 8th CD 25, started today March 13th CD 30.

Surgery is a month away ! Looking forward to 1. Getting it done 2. Hoping all is clear, so I can begin the mock cycle 3. Hoping that goes well. 4. The to pick our donor 5. Then start another the real thing cycle to implant eggs 6. Hoping that my lining is good, and implant by the summer ! HOPING!

Ugh, cramps! I thought with BCP cramps should be almost non existant. It was when I took them when I was younger. I hope I won't be as bad as I was last month.

I learned something new, I didn't know birth control stops ovulation. Or I think it's the one I'm on, becuase when I was 14 I took them and I don't think the doc would have my ovulation to be stopped. I think it's the type I'm on.

Which is odd, because we were still ttc naturally, so basically that's a no go. Now since my ovulation has stopped. O well, I need the BCP to be regular. My whole ivf donor relies on the period and I can't be doing it if I'm so irregular.

Ugh I wish all this was done! Getting so impatient. More and more of my friends are getting preggers; some on their 2nd or 3rd. I want to have my kids grow up with my friends kids; Be in the mommy club with them. Sigh.....

3 more weeks left! So excited but nervous. All things are good. Nothing's changed. Just going about my day. Nothing exciting.

Well something may be, in May I'm going to see the backstreet boys and Abril Levine concert :). That is if I don't have my mock done in May. But I may go anyways who knows.

And ooohhh my 25th birthday is 5 days away! Ugh lol, I don't want to be 25 yet.

10 more days until surgery, getting nervous!

Soooooooo happppyyyyy! My thyroid levels stabilized! Went from 6.49 to 1!

Now ivf can be more possible.

I've been a sucky stalker lately, but YAY!!! That's great news!!! When's your surgery? I know it's this month, coming up right?

It's this Monday! Lol. Also I had my genetic testing back for Fragile X and I'm negative for that. What a relief, but still sucky because they still do not know the cause for me to have low ovarian reserve and premenopausal.

How is your pregnancy coming along,

YAY!! Monday's a big day then! :) I hit viability and you have your surgery! <3 Good news about the fragile x, but I know how you feel. It's frustrating to not have answers as to why things are happening. :(

My pregnancy is going great! 24 weeks on Monday, our little girl is measuring right on track and is a very active baby who loves to kick and punch me! :D I'm enjoying the heck out of every moment. :)

Awwww awesome you are having a girl, have you picked out a name yet?

I would love a girl, but I would love for a boy first. Once of each is better :), I will be happy in what ever the outcome is. :)

Today is the day! Im on cd 4, and I have a huge cold sore urrgh! Plus sore neck and jaw. Its always something.

Ill update later of how everything went. Its at 10:25 and its almost 6 am, cant sleep no more.
Plus in a few mi s i have to insert pills inside me. Hope it dont fall out lol

Wishing you tons of luck today and that everything goes really smoothly! <3 And I hope you feel better!

I'd love to have one of each as well. We are still unsure whether we'll try again after this or not. Mostly waiting to see how the rest of this pregnancy (in particular birth since I'm high risk and might need a c-section because of it) goes to make that decision. I turn 39 just weeks after her due date, so IF we do, we'd have to try again pretty much right away. Her name has been picked out for around 4.5 years now! lol It will be Leandra Michaela. If it had been a boy instead, it would have been James Henricus. :) I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but Anton and I met while playing an online game. In that game, I'd named my character Leandra, and his was James. Since the names meant so much to us already, and we both liked both names, it was a pretty easy choice on first names. :p My dad's name is Michael, so Michaela is in reference to him, and my FIL's first official name is Henricus, so that's in reference to him. :)

How'd your surgery go yesterday? Hopefully you are recovering nicely today!

My surgery went awesome!

I had to have polyups removed, BUT when they did the surgery; no polyps! It went quite well. Uterus is perfect! I am ready to have babies inside me lol!

I can now do our mock cycle, just waiting to hear from the coordinator of the egg donor program.

More than likely tomorrow.

I can start my mock for middle of this month for this cycle, because I'm on day 5, and I believe the meds start on Day 14.

I was so worried because I was on my period they wouldn't do the surgery, but I figured since it's a d n c I'm being cleaned anyways. It was more for my mothers worry.

The pills I had to take vaginally 4 hours prior I think made me heavier and more crampy, they are supposed to do that, I know it was different because the morning, I had nothing there, as if I was finished.

I am soooo happy, no more tests, surgeries, after 4 years.

We been picking out our names for the past 4 years as well lol. And they have meaning to us as well.

Your names are great! Hope the rest of your pregnancy go smooth :)

Mock cycle starts on cd 14 of BC. April 28th :)

YAY!!! So glad it all went well and OMG YAY for a starting date finally!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->