Skylanders trap team

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get the characters from?

I managed to get the starter pack from Asda for £40.00.

The characters tend to be cheaper in asda but they don't have a great selection in store. If you can get a toys r us voucher then you could get some there and they have a pretty good choice. In game they sometimes have offers, we got a free trap the other day and they have a skylanders reward card. Keep an eye out on amazon too sometimes figures on there are cheaper. Hope that helps. Also did you know that the older skylander figures still work in trap team and are a lot cheaper now. Also game has a second hand section and sometimes you can get 3 for 2 from that bit. We have had quite a few second hand figures from game and never had an issue x

I got my friends lo a 3 figure set when I got a Very code. I got £55 worth of toys for £40. Got him a lego set too. Worth having a look on Very if you have a code.

Thank you, we have all the skylanders sets, we usually buy him around 20 figures for Xmas and ask family to get him one too, and as his birthday is in Dec he nearly gets the full set.

Will have a nosy online, I'm going to Asda tomorrow I will see what they have in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"