~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

How much have you all got to loose ? I have around 6 stone to shift :growlmad: I'm not thinking of it as 6 stone though I'm doing 7lbs at a time. I think if I thought about the 6 stone it would probably overwhelm me :-/

I started off with 3st1-3st8 to lose depending on how I feel when I get there. By Thursday (10 Weeks) I'll have hopefully lost just over a stone of that.
I break mine down to first 7lb, first stone, club 10, next stone etc.
X

Well done on the weight loss raspberry :)

I think it makes it easier to have a few smaller goals :hugs:

geebug u sound like ur doing great:thumbup:

im not sure of my target weight yet because the lightest i ever remember being was 12 and a bit st,and i know i want to get under that but not sure by how much.so im working on smaller targets just now

Im not sure how much i want to loose, want to get off another 5 and see how i feel from there.

I am in my second week doing SW, it is my first time following it, usually I count calories. So far I have lost 4lb, I have 9lbs to go until my goal but ideally I would like to lose a little more x

Well done on fab losses girls! new year, new us eh? :)

What type free foods do you ladies eat? i love pasta, rice with homemade sauce with chicken and i eat a lot of veg and stuff too. I mostly use my heb on either cereal bars or wholemeal bread and my hea on milk. I am doing the EE plan as find it works best for me xxx

How much have you all got to loose ? I have around 6 stone to shift :growlmad: I'm not thinking of it as 6 stone though I'm doing 7lbs at a time. I think if I thought about the 6 stone it would probably overwhelm me :-/

I had 21lbs but I have got 7.5 off and may be happy with just loosing a stone, so going to see how things go.

xxx

Well done on fab losses girls! new year, new us eh? :)

What type free foods do you ladies eat? i love pasta, rice with homemade sauce with chicken and i eat a lot of veg and stuff too. I mostly use my heb on either cereal bars or wholemeal bread and my hea on milk. I am doing the EE plan as find it works best for me xxx

ive got some cous cous and im gonna try making it with chicken stock rather than just plain water.love having baked potatos with meals as i feel really full.
been eating loads more salads as well.
love tuna and been mixing it with 0%greek yogurt(free) and its yummy

I like ALL free foods, lol.
I literally just adapt my meals and recipes so that I use fry light instead of butter and oil, fat free fromage, quark, or yoghurt instead of cream, creme fraich, etc.
I do feel a little limited sometimes as I don't like tomato unless its in a soup or sauce and I can't stand peppers.
I used to eat so much cheese which i've obviously cut down and white bread.
I had a weekend off to see if I can kick start again. My motivation at the moment is... Getting into my as yet unworn size 10 dress for my birthday in July. And being able to eat more healthy extras when I get to target.
In all honesty I can go without crisps, sweets, choc... But I like my dairy so much.
X

Im still going strong too!
half of my weight off now, anoter 6.5 to go!
Then goin to look at possibly loosing another 7lb or not depending on how I feel xxx

:cry: there will be nothing left of you hun :kiss:

I joined up 10 days ago because I was struggling to stay on track doing it myself at home, first weigh in lost 3lb and I have finally reached my halfway point overall. I have stuck to plan all week (so far) but don't think the weight is shifting this week :(

Oh well done lightening bugs, some Weeks I've felt like I didn't lose and they've been my best Weeks!
X

I eat loads lol.

I use my healthy A for milk and normally have my B as 2x hifi bars. I'm addicted to the rocky road ones at the moment :-/ I like to try and cram in lots of fruit and veg and I save some syns for a hot chocolate when the kids have gone to bed.
I must say this time I am really trying to try some new recipes.

Do any of you ladies do some body magic ? I have started to walk on the treadmill but that's as far as I have got. :wacko:

What are your favourite meals ?

Mine I think is the SW chicken curry :hugs:

Lightning bug, you maybe surprised :thumbup: I didn't feel like I had lost anything last week. I felt bloated and fat. Infect I swapped my jeans for a pair of leggins in the hope I could show a pound lol. I had actually lost 4 :)

:hugs:

Fav meals spag bol, lasagne sw one is quite good.
Beef casserole.
Roast with any meat.
Steak and mushrooms with salad.
Carbonara.
Salmon .
Homemade pizza, use wholemeal flour and count as healthy extra.
Xx

We have steak and mushrooms for tea tonight :) Have you tried the steak sauce in the new magazine ? We had it last week and it's lovely :thumbup:

Im still going strong too!
half of my weight off now, anoter 6.5 to go!
Then goin to look at possibly loosing another 7lb or not depending on how I feel xxx

:cry: there will be nothing left of you hun :kiss:

I joined up 10 days ago because I was struggling to stay on track doing it myself at home, first weigh in lost 3lb and I have finally reached my halfway point overall. I have stuck to plan all week (so far) but don't think the weight is shifting this week :(

:hugs: Thats why Im gonna be sensible about it, see how I feel after the 6.5 because thats still a lot to get off for me. I dont want to disappear, that will make me 9st7lb

xxx

We have steak and mushrooms for tea tonight :) Have you tried the steak sauce in the new magazine ? We had it last week and it's lovely :thumbup:

No but I think I'll get the mag on thurs...
I made fish pie off the net but the sauce split, I've heard good things about the one using quark in mag so will try that with some cheap fish I got at the end of the night at Waitrose.
That's probably my biggest tip... Buy meat and fish on reduction and freeze.
X

Two off for me this week. How can I have lost over a stone but not see any difference?!

Well done on losses ladies xx

im working on the gold option on the body magic plan.been doing pilates,zumba,jillian michaeld dvds and walking.

i def enjoy it once im in the swing of it and it makes me feel much better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->