~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Have you been taking measurements? It might be encouraging to see the inches gown down on the tape measure even if you don't see it otherwise x

No I haven't but that's a great idea. What measurements do you take? Xx

I've done measurements for hips, waist, under bust and bust. Some take thigh and arm measurements.
I think when I fit in some old clothes I might feel different.
X

Well done on losses ladies :)

Some nice foods we are having! i love SW as so unrestricted isnt it?! :)

We had white fish with mexican rice fusion (think its around 3 syns for a pyramid?) and some sweetcorn and my treat was a options hot choc :)

My issue is that i don't exercise enough as my job in a call centre requires me to be 'chained' to my desk for 7 hours a day and my head is that battered when i finish my shift i end up coming home with a headache and just lying on the couch :(
I have got a Wii fit so really need to get moving in this next wk as have my surgery on the 31st and want to reduce the risk of DVT as il be inactive for a few days xxx

Can you walk in your lunch break?
Also try and drink water and get eyes tested re headaches :hugs: desk jobs are miserable !
X

u can get what look like bike peddles,with no bike that sit under desks would u be allowed those at ur work?

for those saying they dont feel its worth it- are u not feeling better in urself?eating healthier always makes me feel better and i know its important for me to remember this.
i know its hard when u start to feel this way so maybe read the image therapy part of ur pack and good luck:thumbup:

ive got a personal training session this afternoon then got my weigh in tonight.

I've been quite de motivated this week, I didn't get kept on at my work a (was a xmas temp) and its worked super hard for them. I had been really good food wise and only lost 1.5lb last week. I had good intentions but are at my parents on sat pm so thought, oh well day off, then the next day I thought oh I'll just use my syns for cheese etc and once I started I'd eaten 6 oat cakes and a massive lump of Danish blue. So then I was like, ooh weekend off back on it Monday. Well yesterday I couldn't stop drinking milk and I are loads of nutella off the spoon although meals were ok.

... Today i've had salmon egg and bread hexb and coffee but no superfree.
Going to meet friends for coffee but going to just have tea and no cake.
Ooh yes did I mention Friday? Skinny hot choc and muffin at bb's urgh so bad!
x

Iv lost two stone 4, 5 inches from my hips and dont feel any different too

Iv lost two stone 4, 5 inches from my hips and dont feel any different too

Hey did you take any photos? I didn't take any specifically but there's a couple of me on hols in June and also in Nov at my brothers party when I first started which I'm going to print off and keep comparing...
Already I notice my face is notably thinner looking.

and o/t ... Thank God you also agree regarding that dh shook toddler thread, honestly I thought I was going out of my mind being in the minority... But maybe people are reluctant to say...

X

hi ladies, i'd love to join sw but am on my own with LO so have no one to have her which would make going to weigh ins etc difficult, can you get the info at your first meeting and then not go back each week? thanks xx

I take my lo with me a lot, he plays happily, talks to everyone, if I leave him with dh or mil everyone is so disappointed

Xx

Yea you can take LO.

Im being so bad. Had loads of crisps today and this week habe eaten loads of pitta breads!

Xx

Louisiana- As we 'hot desk' it would mean taking it into work each day and bringing it home and they are funny about personal effects in the centre too but good idea :) How did your WI go? x

Raspberry- Ah im sorry you were not kept on. I hope you find something soon. Yes i do a little walk in my lunch break but its only 30 mins so cant go far and manage to fit lunch in so bit difficult really. I need to motivate myself better when i get up and when i get home but so hard in this weather! lol x

Lozzy- Well done! that is fab x

Emme- Welcome an good luck on plan x

MumJ- Tomorrow is another day. Keep at it ;-) x

AFM- I have been so good all day, but just ate a packet of beef hula hoops... Oops. Its my WI tomorrow morning so hoping iv lost at least 2lbs but hope for more :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->