Slimming World Syners!!

Ooooh, new thread, how exciting!!

Loving SW syners name!

I started at 17st 10lbs and am now 16st 12lbs so total loss of 12lbs

and loss of 1lb this week

My weigh in day is a wednesday!

Do u know, just with the ladies so far on the first post, so far the loss is 0.5lb short of 7 stone!!

Well done ladies, that is amazing!!! :D

Come on this evenings weighers - lets get that 7 stone mark!!!

Pink and Naya... your both added :thumbup:

well i know minr is atleast 6lb so you can make it +7st if you wish :).
I did get to 12lb but i quit and gained half of it back on :( but i went back and back on track

Thats well good if you look at it like that!! Wish it was all my 7 stone!! I would weigh 9st something then! Lol.... naaah that would be too skinny thinking about it.

xxx

Thanks for good luck wishes ladies! Im leaving for class now so will update later. Aaaah im soooo bloody nervous! its ridiculous!! lol

Hope when i come back on here that we have some fab losers!! hehe xxx

good luck AQ and thats for updating me :thumbup:

Come on AQ and Kim...your keeping us in suspense!!

Helloooo! Can I join? Ive been doing SW on and off since september last yeat and lost almost 2 stone..But then put 8lb back on again! :dohh: But I started going to class again 3 weeks ago and have lost 7lb since then :happydance: Loss this week was 2.5lb! :D xxx

I just had grilled chicken kebab for tea!! Stuffed isnt the word... damn it was good though.

xxx

Helloooo! Can I join? Ive been doing SW on and off since september last yeat and lost almost 2 stone..But then put 8lb back on again! :dohh: But I started going to class again 3 weeks ago and have lost 7lb since then :happydance: Loss this week was 2.5lb! :D xxx

yes of course everyones welcome here :hugs: and good luck :thumbup:

today ive had ...

breakfast... 1 banana

dinner..... egg omlete with 2 low fat sausages

tea.... 3 sausages with mash

snacks....2 large snack a jacs

ive been craving chocolate all day might treat myself to one tomorrow thats low in syns

Plumfairy - welcome :) Ive added u to the first post! Keep it up, your doing great! :hugs:

Naya - have u tried quorn sausages?? They are free...*whispers* they're nice but funny tasting nice :lol:

Thankyou girls :D Mmmm I LOVE quorn sausages!! But probably best not to think of them as sausages as they dont taste anything like em :rofl: The morrisons eat smart sausages used to be free but think theyre 1 syn each now... They taste a bit more sausagey as theyre actually meat!!!

Magpies - Im never good with food that has the word "kebab" in it, i cant help it, makes me crave the really fatty lamb ones :blush:

Today i have eaten..

Breakfast..qtr of a melon and a alpen light bar.
Lunch..mug shot
Tea..beef casserole, new pots and cabbage, peas and carrots. (gravy = 2.5syns)

And im debating whether or not to have a cornetto for afters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->