• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Slimming World Syners!!

I was going to buy some posh sausages the other day, but thought id better check the syn value first as they were expensive....6syns each :shock:

Yeah gotta swerve the lamb... makes me feel like I have been naughty (in a good way) but I have really been good!

xxx

6 syns for a sausage??! :shock: Bloody hell!! Im trying to not have syns, or atleast not go over 10 as I reaaaaly wana shift the weigh quicker! Too impatient! :D

Thankyou girls :D Mmmm I LOVE quorn sausages!! But probably best not to think of them as sausages as they dont taste anything like em :rofl: The morrisons eat smart sausages used to be free but think theyre 1 syn each now... They taste a bit more sausagey as theyre actually meat!!!

yes these are the ones i had the morrisons eat smart ones i think they were around £1.50 to £2 for 8 and taste just the same as normal ones and are only 1/2 a syn x

can i ask whats a mug shot is it just a cup a soup??

Its kinda like a cuppa soup but its got noodles in :)
Chicken ones are free and some others are free too!
When i first bought them i thought, no way is that going to fill me up, but surprisingly they do!
And at 43p a pack, they are ideal for me to take to work. :)

they sound yummy will have to get some tomorrow as its shopping day tomorrow i never know what to have for dinner so these sound perfect :D

Mmmmm they sound yum! I need some new lunch ideas... the old jacket spud and beans just aint doing it for me anymore!!

Plumfairy lunch was always what i struggled with too.
So when i went to group they came up with loads of ideas :)

2 piece of brown bread salad sandwich. HEB. - free
Mug shots. - free
Omelette with ham and your HE cheese. - free
Pasta In Sauces (the batchelors ones) - free
Tuna and sweetcorn on jacket potato. - free (except if u have mayo)
Fruit salad.

what cheeses can i eat that are free or low syns ??

Well girls, brace yourselves, it ain't good!!

I PUT ON ....... 9lbs *winces* at least it made the girl weighing laugh as she knows me!! *sigh* hopefully it is the kick up the backside I need to help me??!

So my overall loss is now 71 1/2 lbs, which i know is still good but it was MORE!!! never mind, what goes on can come off etc etc!! AQ and Kim hope you've done better!

Just had a chocolate and orange scan bran muffin for dessert, mm mm, only 1 syn and almost takes like a real cake ;)!!

what cheeses can i eat that are free or low syns ??

No cheese is free except quark, which is not great tasting IMHO! I have cathedral city lighter for a HEXA and you get a surprisingly large amount if you grate it and I like the flavour. Philadelphia light or extra light is also alot for your portion or I use laughing cow extra light as you get 6 for a HEXA or 1 syn each.

HTH!!

Lucky3..how long did u not go for??

Did u want to be put on the first post? :)

Lucky3..how long did u not go for??

Did u want to be put on the first post? :)

2 weeks off so 9lbs on in 3 weeks!! Not good, not sure I can blame it on baby growth, just the old eating for 2!!

yes I had better go on the front, in all my shame!! Must do better, must do better!

ohhhh and we have a butcher local to me who does SYN FREE sausages :) dont ask me how, but he also does burgers and meatballs :)

Welcome plum fairy :)

Well done Kim. Thats fab x

Lucky- just start afresh from tomorrow and we will all support u hun ;-)

Well i just got back from class and im sooo happy cos i lost 1lb which got me my 1st stone award and slimmer of the week!! woooohooooo
I am so happy i cnt put into words! lol. Just had a gorge chicken pasta salad for tea and a iced ring donut for dessert as a lil treat :)
my total loss is 14lb now :)
I am hoping to lose 3lb next week and the week after, finally be under the 17 stone mark. :)

xxx

Welcome plum fairy :)

Well done Kim. Thats fab x

Lucky- just start afresh from tomorrow and we will all support u hun ;-)

Well i just got back from class and im sooo happy cos i lost 1lb which got me my 1st stone award and slimmer of the week!! woooohooooo
I am so happy i cnt put into words! lol. Just had a gorge chicken pasta salad for tea and a iced ring donut for dessert as a lil treat :)
my total loss is 14lb now :)
I am hoping to lose 3lb next week and the week after, finally be under the 17 stone mark. :)

xxx

AQ that is fabulous, well done!!! :happydance: you go get that target!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"