Slimming World Syners!!

Well done AQ and Kim!! And anyone i've missed :happydance:

Hi Elli

I have lost 3.5lbs so far and I weigh in on Fridays :)

Thanks for starting the new thread, I hope the previous OP doesn't get annoyed that we've set a new one up.

Have had a good day, stuck to plan and have made myself my 1st ever SW Quiche to take to work for lunch tomorrow. I think its come out ok, I tried a bit and it tasted really nice so am looking forward to that :)

Well done on the loss AQ I told you that you might be suprised.

Oh I don't know if any of you are interested but I have decided to set myself up a blog to record my progress, post recipes and pictures of things I've eaten and made and share any hints and tips I pick up along the way. You can read it at https://nosynslowsyns.blogspot.com feel free to subscribe if you want to aswell :)

ohhhh and we have a butcher local to me who does SYN FREE sausages :) dont ask me how, but he also does burgers and meatballs :)

Is that Joes at all?

They are always going on about the meat from there on Minimins forum as all the products are meat free and apparently are delicious. You are really lucky if it is just round the corner from you - I keep thinking of ordering some to be delivered but the postage is quite a lot.

no, some one called alan, im not sure on his prices or if there any nice, thinking of getting some for the the barbque on sunday instead of have yucky quorn :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Kim and AQ :happydance: :happydance: well blardy done you two :cloud9:

We've got a couple of butchers that do syn free stuff, burgers and sausages. Maybe ask at your groups as people manage to sniff these butchers out quite well. Meat is gorgeous :thumbup:
Have put a link on the old thread for Mrs Q, Laura, Mum of42be etc so they don't think we've flounced off haha x

Thanks for leaving the link Pip...:)

First post updated....well done ladies keep it up!!! :happydance:

Thx for leaving the link pip and for updating Elli ;-)
I am enjoying a glass of rose now. Decided from tomorrow to have minimal syns tho as i am out with the girls on sat all day to a pub funday/world cup party so will probs indulge in a couple drinks and maybe a bite to eat so gonna keep most syns for that.
Don't want to be dreading the scales again next wk! lol.

I have a butchers real close to me that does all the syn free stuff too. He is endorsed by SW. He does burgers, sausages, meatballs and even makes his own syn free sauces and very low syn black pudding. The stuff is delicious but a lil pricey so i only shop there every few wks for a treat xxx

:wave: can i be added to the first post please? Only lost 1lb so far, but weigh in again tonight.

well done on the 1lb tiggertea :) and welcome :D.
Does any one have a treat night after weighing in?
or any other day of the week for that matter. I have to be ultra good this week to AQ i have a tripple christening to attend on sunday, 3 of my nephews are being christened and haveing a cake each!! but the we dont want the oldest (who has alreaddy been christened) to feel left out so hes having a cake too, so thats 4 cakes i have to try but its a syn free BBQ for after :)
does anyone mind if i use the post below the OP to put recipes on? i have pieces of paper ect all over my kitchen and need somewhere to put them
x

Well done AQ & Kim!!!

Congrats on the 1st award AQ knew you could do it!!!!

xxx

I think the recipe post is an excellent idea :) xx

Morning ladies :)
Well i am sat here nervous as hell cos DH is having his driving test for the 3rd time and i just pray he manages to pass this time.... pleeeease....

Anyway, Good luck for 2nite Tigger and Kim, the recipe idea is fab. its hard going trawling through all the posts to find recipes! lol. Would it be ok if we have any recipes to pm them to u for u to add to the 2nd page?? that way they are all easy to find.
If u have the time ;-)

Well as yet i have not eaten and im having a cup of coffee so might make a tomato omlette for brekky. For lunch im gonna have the chicken pasta salad left over from last night as it was lovely!

Re treats after weigh in... yep i tend to do that too. lol. I had a iced donut and 2 small glasses wine last nite ;-)

xxx

Fingers crossed for ur OH AQ!!! Third time lucky!! I passed on my third time too!! :)

Ive eaten...

Breakfast...half a small melon, 5 strawberries.

Lunch...Tuna and cucumber roll...(roll = 2 syns) - had it early because im on the go all afternoon!!

Dinner tonight will be roast chicken, pots and veggies :)

Morning all

Another EE day for me. Have a bit of a possible danger area today though as we are having a buffet style lunch at work for our business manager as it is his 65th birthday and he is also retiring tomorrow. I’ve seen all the goodies in the fridge and lets just say I don’t think many of them fit in with the SW ethos!

As I knew we were having this lunch today I made a Slimming World quiche and have brought myself a piece of that. My item to bring for the buffet luckily was green salad so I made sure I made loads so I know that I can whack that with my quiche and hopefully not do too much damage to the plan.

So menu today

Breakfast: Fat Free Natural Yoghurt with Blueberries
Lunch: SW Quiche with salad (I will try and resist the mini sausages!)
Dinner: Homemade burger made with extra lean beef mince, herbs and a laughing Cow Light Triangle stuffed into the middle, Potato wedges, roasted vine tomatoes

Snacks: Cherry tomatoes, Cucumber Slices, Strawberries, Banana

Weigh in tomorrow so we’ll see how I’ve got on over my 2nd week.

Well DH failed his test so 3rd time unlucky... :-(
Felt really down as hate seeing him so disappointed. Bought him a big mac to cheer him up and never got myself anything so result! came hme and ate my chicken pasta salad and crisp breads with onion laughin cow cheese squares :) gonna have some raspberries now and a lil slice of my oreo cheese cake. Yummy.

xxx

hiya ladies, can I join in too? I'm fairly new to SW, lost 4.5lbs on it so far, 3 lbs this week. Weigh in is on wednesdays xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->