Slimming World Syners!!

Gonna try my best to lose the 2 stones in 8wks cos as well as my trip, these NHS cuts are deffo gonna effect IVF in our area soon so we have to get into the system fast and i need my bmi to be under 30 to even be put on the list. There is no way we could afford to pay for IVF and a baby, so praying i can lose this weight fast and get a appt so we have a chance of funding xxx

Ok, i have decided i have eaten enough junk an my body is craving healthy foods now, so as of now no mre crap! :) im back on plan from tomorrow and im gonna spend a hr tomorrow writing my week's menu's and take lunches to work and stay away from the vending machines! lol xxx

Ok, i have decided i have eaten enough junk an my body is craving healthy foods now, so as of now no mre crap! :) im back on plan from tomorrow and im gonna spend a hr tomorrow writing my week's menu's and take lunches to work and stay away from the vending machines! lol xxx

good for you if you want any extra cheering along you know where we are! i dont take my purse to work so i cant go the vending machine i found that was a big downfall for me and i always take an extra banana or something so if i do have a wobble i have a healthly option rather than borrowing money from a friend lol

AQ you know if you set your mind to it you can do it but you need to be strong. Perhaps instead of the 8 week goal do what I do and set a mini weekly goal as I find anything over this and I go off track. Maybe try for 2lb this week and like your going to plan everything even down to snacks for home and work, do not have any treats in the house this week at all you dont need the temptation. Tell DH to really help and support you this week to get you back on track, and if he really does need high syn food tell him to hide them in his car or at work or something. Do an exercise schedule, I know your busy at work but a 10 minute walk is better than none at all. Rah's suggestion about taking no money to work is great, and maybe get your friends there on side and tell them under no circumstances to lend you any money for the machine. Before you eat anything syned give yourself time to think if you really need it or do you want it through habit, I find chanting in my head that its only a week of healthy food and I will see a good loss helps.

I know its hard but I also think you need to weigh yourself to see if you have gained any, because next week you want to really know what you have lost, imagine you have put a lb on this week and next week you sts from your original weight you will be really down, but in fact you would have lost a lb. I understand you dont want the set back but it may also give you some more motivation in the long run.

Right i need to get back on track!!! im on holiday next week-need to try and get a grip on myself i just dont know why i let myself down :0(

Hi girls :)

I have stuck to plan today and used some syns on lucozade(9) cos af been very bad and needed the energy for work. Does anyone know how many syns are in a 55g bag of skittles? xxx

Weigh in tomorrow its a day ealier than usual as im working wed so i go to a tue group. BIt nervous but for the wrong reason i havent been eating this week as hubby and i split up so actually worried i ahve lost too much if that makes sence mad i know

But on the MAJOR plus side i tried size 14 jeans on yesterday and they fitted and fastened and looded damm good and i felt amazing :happydance: so im off tomorrow to buy some jeans and combats that fit (for now)
So thats 3 dress sizes since easter to be honest prob more like 4 but i would never admit to being bigger than a 20 :blush:

Hope everyone is doing ok :hugs:

Rah, im so sorry u and ur hubby split up... any chance of a reunion?
We are all here to support eachother so dnt forget that.
I am enjoying my skittles! lol. I have had 20 syns today and wont have any till fri now when i go for the chinese with work. Il be sticking to boiled rice and foo yung and have my syns for a few vods! :) xxx

Rah, im so sorry u and ur hubby split up... any chance of a reunion?

thanks no i dont think so never say never and all that but hes got hell of a lot of work to do if thats what he wants in the future

And you have actually made me think of food for the first time this week with your chinese talk!!!

Can I move in too? I've been slimming since 1st July and have lost 21lbs xxxxx

well 4lb loss this week only 0.5lb off my 2 and half stone award!!!! next week for sure!

Welcome Jenni and WELL done Rah! thats fab with all the stress u have had!

I have stuck to plan again all day and im having jacket potato with cheese triangle and beans for tea, followed by pineapple :) xxx

Weigh in tomorrow its a day ealier than usual as im working wed so i go to a tue group. BIt nervous but for the wrong reason i havent been eating this week as hubby and i split up so actually worried i ahve lost too much if that makes sence mad i know

But on the MAJOR plus side i tried size 14 jeans on yesterday and they fitted and fastened and looded damm good and i felt amazing :happydance: so im off tomorrow to buy some jeans and combats that fit (for now)
So thats 3 dress sizes since easter to be honest prob more like 4 but i would never admit to being bigger than a 20 :blush:

Hope everyone is doing ok :hugs:

well done Rah, that's really good going, it does give you so a boost when you get to the point where smaller clothes fit you and you look and feel so much better. sorry about the husband thing x

p.s. love you daughter's name (both of them), it's the one I chose before mmc, love it.

Hey Girls,
Was weighed yesterday after doing SW for 2 weeks and have now lost 13lb in 2 weeks which i am v v happy with!
Am struggeling with lunches atm though! Breakfast and Dinners are fine but wondered if anyone had any good ideas for lunches!

Also does anyone know if the new low fat super noodles are free?

Thanks xxxx

For lunches I usually have a pasta n sauce without the milk if im at home, or if im out, ill get a chicken salad box thingy, or ill make a sandwich with small loaf wholemeal bread.

other ideas are baked potatoes with beans, nicoise salad, greek salad (using salad cheese can have 60g), cheese on toast (!) -I use the ready sliced stuff, fits perfectly on small brown loaf, cous cous cooked with a stock cube with toms and cucumber

marks & spencers are great for lunches, can buy one of their side salads then theres the cooked chicken pieces you can add to them, even the ones with sauce on like chili and lime pieces are low in syns, like 3 per pack or something

Hope this helps, I had probs with lunches when I started. PM me if you like and can talk more about what might suit.

I have to admit something now, I had a burger king today, im bad i know. Slept like total crap and just felt awful, needed stodge to get me through. and it worked. Im weighing in tomorrow so hopefully I will sts.

Been booked to work at a wedding this friday which will be on tv (!) so no idea what food im gonna be eating. Will take a coolbox of stuff I spose and grab what I can when I can. If im given a sit down meal would be rude to refuse tho. Wont be drinking so will just get back on the plan saturday again.

Hi girls :)

Well done Jazzy! thats fab!!

I have been good today, other than having a small slice of cake cos we celebrated buying a new building in work. lol. Any excuse! haha.

Had steak and homemade coleslaw for tea and some pineapple. Gonna get weighed next sat and hope to be 16.7 by then xxx

Hi everyone, can I join in? I did SW from March til June and lost 10lbs. I then left as I got preg, but sadly it ended in ectopic, and I've just started back. I put on 3lbs in those 3 months I was off, so now I have a stone to lose, which will make a total of 1 and a half stones lost all together. I lost 2 and a half lbs last week my first week back, so I was very pleased with that. Hoping for similar next week and hoping to keep going good and get to my target! Some of you are amazing at SW! I lost 1lb in 2 weeks when I first started back in March, 13lb in 2 weeks is absoloutely fantastic! Well done! x

Welcome Chickchock and im sorry for ur loss. Nothing is more devastating that enduring a ectopic. I had my last one in July. We are all here to support eachother xxx

Hello everyone!

I have rejoined a new group, yee ha! The consultant from my old group suddenly resigned and so that group folded so was able to go to a different one entirely guilt free. fingers crossed this consultant will be better!

It started well as it was set up in a good way and even had a local butcher who made low syn/syn free burgers and sausages at a reasonable price and you could try them, excellent.

the consultant was good too a she transferred me over and just waived the extra weeks i should have paid :)

My friend wanted to start which is what got me going again but I do think it will make me more focused as I really don't want to put on too much over this pregnancy.

And I found out I'm having another girl today :)

I will be weighing on a Wednesday again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"