Slowly dawning on me...

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
That I'm going to be a mummy!! I can't believe my due date is now less than a week away! I want my LO to stay put for the time being though! I have A level exams on Wednesday and Thursday!!

I went for a tour yesterday at the hospital.. But could only look at the birthing suite as the delivery suite was full. Unless my iron levels go up then I have to go in the delivery suite :cry: I really want to use the pool room though, its amazing!

Fingers crossed my iron levels go up!

Your DD is the same as mine!! So surreal to think she will be here so soon....
Really hoping I don't go too overdue, as I dont want to be induced!
Hope your LO holds off until Thursday evening or next Friday ;)

I don't want to be induced either! Thursday evening would be lovely haha!!

I am due Wed and have been having false alarms now for a few days :(

Lo is teasing mummy. I have now gone from get my baby out to oh god i have to get my baby out!!

When will you know if ur iron levels have gone up? I found out mine had last Wednesday at my 38 week appointment so I am all systems go for paddling pool! lol I don't think it was an issue standing in my way though for me. xxx

Are you taking iron tablets hun? Cos inwas but my iron didn't go up much so they told me to drink a whole big glass of juice every time I took an iron tablet as it helps the body absorb the iron. Next time they checked my levels were perfect! Good luck xxx

@kira- the mw took my bloods yesterday at my antenatal, she said she's going to call me' with the results probably tomorrow to see if they've gone up. She then if they have then I'm fine for the waterbirth but if not she'll take them again at my next antenatal and I'll have to hope for the best. I'm really keeping on top of my iron tablets though, so hopefully all will be well!

@winegums - my mw suggested juice to me too with high vit c, so I've been taking my tablets with that. I'm on two a day so fingers crossed!

It's starting to hit me as well! Scary to think that this time next week, I could be sitting here holding my baby! :D

Fingers crossed your little man holds off until after Thursday. As for me, I think I'm pretty much ready. Bags are packed, room is ready, I don't think I've anything left to buy...

I know!! And thanks :) I'm all ready too, just need to get my exams done lol! I'm not that fed up of being pregnant though really, not now I'm less exhausted. Think I'll enjoy my last couple of days/weeks!

Good luck with the exams! :flower:

I'm not that fed up either, although the tiredness has come back with a vengence. Looking forward to this burst of energy we're supposed to get just before the end...

I definitely will miss being pregnant though. Right now, my LO is hiccuping away inside me - I'm going to miss that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->