small ways to make money from home?

catty

Reaction score
Does anyone make money from home? I have been thinking of different ways I can make a little money and honestly cant think of anything.

I wish I was artistic or creative so that I could make thing to sell. My friend does nails from home and has made £700 in 5 months just from friends going round to get theirs done.

What about selling old clothes and toys online?

I used to use ebay until someone complained to ebay about me and got a refund when id already sent them the package, so iv really gone off ebay since then.
If my next baby is a girl I think il sell all the boys clothes on a facebook site. As for now we still dont really have old toys but will look into selling things after next baby

Are you crafty? Perhaps you could sell craft items on Etsy or something like that.

I make and sell word art and photo collages x

Survey Sites are ok for pocket money

I'm not keen on eBay but do sell on Facebook pages

Making things like wax melts, soaps etc (lots of ideas on Pinterest)

I'm just about to enrol on a spray tan course, I originally wanted to do nails but can't afford the initial outlay ATM and spray tan is my cheaper option for now until I build up to other things.

Remember if you do set up any kind of business you must inform HMRC even if it's only a small amount

nails are great if you can do them! the courses are expensive but defiantly worth it

I know someone who paints bags and sells off Facebook.
I have started doing survey sites

Can anyone link me to where i can sign up for survey sites?

xx

Iv made £2 tonight on Valued opinions, the only annoying thing is they only send you a few surveys, and im bored and want to do a chunk of them. But yeh £2 in one night xx

Iv made £2 tonight on Valued opinions, the only annoying thing is they only send you a few surveys, and im bored and want to do a chunk of them. But yeh £2 in one night xx

Thats good for one night! Ive made £4.50 since october :wacko: they keep chucking me out half way through. Im obviously not the right age range etc that they look for.

Thats good for one night! Ive made £4.50 since october :wacko: they keep chucking me out half way through. Im obviously not the right age range etc that they look for.

I got 50p when i signed up and then had a £1 survey and a 50p survey. Im wanting to do more but dont want to sign up to heaps of them as would rather just get money from 1 place.

So annoying when they chuck you out!!!

Valued opinions email though a few times a day which is good, im just never what they want :lol:

Babysitting?

I run an inhome daycare. And make half of OH monthly income doing it and I get to stay home with my own children so that's the big pay off!

Babysitting?

I run an inhome daycare. And make half of OH monthly income doing it and I get to stay home with my own children so that's the big pay off!

Do you babysit friends children or are you registered?
I wouldnt mind babysitting for small amounts (dont even know if were meant to) but i cant claim it as an income or i think my maternity pay will be stopped.

I'm registered but I don't see why you couldn't just baby sit for friends or people you know :shrug:

You'd need to claim most things as income I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->