small ways to make money from home?

I'm registered but I don't see why you couldn't just baby sit for friends or people you know :shrug:

To look after children in your home here you need to be ofsted registered otherwise your breaking the law.

Surely you dont need to be registered if your sister rings you and says can you babysit for me? Or your best friend?

I think the issue is when does it become just a favour every now and then to a regular income to make money.

I'm registered but I don't see why you couldn't just baby sit for friends or people you know :shrug:

To look after children in your home here you need to be ofsted registered otherwise your breaking the law.

Surely you dont need to be registered if your sister rings you and says can you babysit for me? Or your best friend?

I think the issue is when does it become just a favour every now and then to a regular income to make money.

Yes its when money is exchanged it becomes a issue.

Ok, I'm not trying to be silly here or anything, genuine question. If your mother or mil looked after lo for 1 day a week and was paid to do so would they technically have to be registered?

Ok, I'm not trying to be silly here or anything, genuine question. If your mother or mil looked after lo for 1 day a week and was paid to do so would they technically have to be registered?

The rule doesnt apply to grandparents

So i started doing the surveys on 10th of jan and have now made £8.25, rather impressed if i get a £10 a month that will be a nice amount towards xmas!!

Was annoyed at a diary one i had to do for a week, would have got £4 but the last questionnaire decided to freeze and then when i tried again it said id already done it :(:(

I started a little business on ebay, I buy jewellery (mainly rings) from china for cheap and red sell on ebay, for example I can buy 10 highly polished stainless steel wedding bands/rings great quality aswell for £1.50 and I sell them individually on ebay for £4.99 their popular as well and get great feed back, most I've made in a month before was roughly £400 after deductions for postage and ebay costs but usually achieve roughly £120 a month after reductions, I keep my stock to a minimum as well, I plan to start buying more heavily soon and try to achieve a full income a month I know its possible. The only think with the ebay business is you have to build up a good feedback score and you need to do your research so it's usually a slow start at the beginning.

I started a little business on ebay, I buy jewellery (mainly rings) from china for cheap and red sell on ebay, for example I can buy 10 highly polished stainless steel wedding bands/rings great quality aswell for £1.50 and I sell them individually on ebay for £4.99 their popular as well and get great feed back, most I've made in a month before was roughly £400 after deductions for postage and ebay costs but usually achieve roughly £120 a month after reductions, I keep my stock to a minimum as well, I plan to start buying more heavily soon and try to achieve a full income a month I know its possible. The only think with the ebay business is you have to build up a good feedback score and you need to do your research so it's usually a slow start at the beginning.

Wow thats really good. What do you do about sifferent sizes or do you just buy alot so you always have different sizes?

The rule doesnt apply to grandparents

It doesn't apply to any one who is a blood relative or its a one off.

Wow thats really good. What do you do about sifferent sizes or do you just buy alot so you always have different sizes?

You get a variety of sizes so it's all good :) 10 rings will probably get you 6-7 different sizes.

What about selling old clothes and toys online?

This.. I've just recently started selling on Ebay. It's a great way to get rid of clutter and earn a little money at the same time. :)

How much is a listing everytime you put an item on? Does that money go straight Away? As I have a lot to sell and am broke!x

How much is a listing everytime you put an item on? Does that money go straight Away? As I have a lot to sell and am broke!x

If you start at 99p its free, you also get some weekends where its free to put any price on. You get charged 10% of what you make i think and paypal also charges you a small fee.

If you start at 99p its free, you also get some weekends where its free to put any price on. You get charged 10% of what you make i think and paypal also charges you a small fee.

This is right. Just to add, the money doesn't come out straight away, eBay send you and invoice at the end of every month, telling you how much you owe and it gets taken via paypal about 2 weeks later

I would love to buy in bulk. Things like the bead style bracelets and key rings but have no idea where to find these items at trade price. How did you find your supplier in china?

Ive always been intrested in making money doing surveys and never found 1 that i like until last January i found a site and i really really love it! I earn enough points for a £25 Amazon giftcard each month,you can do paypal and other things like that,im actully going to cash out £100 marks and spencer vouchers next to pay for Hannahs school uniform.
You can earn points by playing games, searching the internet, watching videos and doing surveys, but please try and set up a new email address before you do it bcoz u get sooo much junk mail its unreal! Lol ive got a few people into this as i really think its s good way of earning money, it paid for my christmas :)

It can be a bit confusing at first but try and stick with it a couple of week and you will really get the hang of it :D

Oh and my other way is Nectar ad points, if u have a nectar card you watch videos and earn points put onto you card, can only earn upto 250 points per week(£1.25) but ive now got 2 cards and it doesnt really take very long :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->