Smash Cake...?

Oh my gosh, what a cute idea. I always just assumed I'd let him stick his hands in a slice of his birthday cake at the family party - never thought to make him a separate cake for the purpose. Love it!

The bakery where we ordered the large cake did a smash cake free of charge. This is Logan's smash cake and what he looked like sharing his smash cake with me when I went to check on him. :cloud9:

I love seeing pics of photo sessions with a smash cake. In my family's tradition, the 1 year old smashes/eats their smash cake (usually a separate little cake or a cupcake) in front of everyone. I can't say I've seen photo sessions with the cake until now. Neat idea!

Attachments

• logan-smashcake1-smaller.jpg
    logan-smashcake1-smaller.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
  • logan-smashcake2-smaller.jpg
    logan-smashcake2-smaller.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
I did my old cake smash. She lovvvvvved it lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
Mummysofx2 ur pics look fab, love the outfit she looks gorgeous!

I have just done my LO cake smash... It was his birthday yesterday and it was a manic day. We went to the zoo but on the way I had a burst tyre :haha: (was not funny at the time) we spent a lovely few hours at Whipsnade zoo before having to rush back for LOs family gathering so didn't have a chance.

I'm in the process of editing, it was really fun...except my son was more interested in playing with balloons behind him and eating the white and
chocolate buttons, than smashing up the cake!!!

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->