SMEP buddies?

BellaRosa! I have been stalking you and this SMEP thread and I just want to tell you I am so thrilled for you! That is amazing! I was waiting to hear if you'd get your BFP I just had a feeling you would! I am going to try this SMEP this cycle I am excited. Did you do anything else like tilt your hips up after BD'ing or anything? When you used Preseed did you put it in with the applicator? This cycle I am trying Vitex, Maca powder and Fertilitea AND vitamins B-6/complex with my prenatal. Between all of this and this SMEP (oh and acupuncture!) I swear this is my month :wink wink: But I am excited about this SMEP it just makes sense! Congrats again!!!!

Thank you! :blush: I didn't tilt my hips up - I learned the hard way when TTC DD that my muscles make it come back out (TMI) :haha: but I did lay in bed with my legs together for about 30 mins or so afterward. I've heard it doesn't matter but I figure it can't hurt. :haha: as for the preseed, I used the applicator the first 4x, then just started using the tube on my fingers for the remaining times.

Hope that helps! Good luck with SMEP! It really works! I'll be checking in to see how you're doing/if you get your BFP (if that's ok)!

Yay for bump buddies!

You should def do it! T shirt is such a cute idea (if I do say so myself) :haha: try Amazon - 2 day shipping? I was looking on there & they have pink toddler scrubs that say "big sister" on the pocket OMG so buying those for DD to wear to the hospital to meet the new LO :cloud9:

I love that idea!

Thank you for the extra tips and info! Feel free to stalk me!! I have a daughter as well. How old is yours? Mine is 13 months. We've been ttc her sibling since December. Only took four months to get pregnant with her, and that was after 10+ years on birth control, so I don't know what the hold up is this time. We want our kids to be as close in age as possible :cry:

Moonstar - thanks Hun!

SBBaby - my DD turned 2 in May. Love having a little girl, don't you?! Anyway, try the SMEP & preseed. You obv. Can conceive because you have a DD! It will happen :hugs: I absolutely will stalk you if you'd like me to! :dust:

It's gotta happen soon! :) Thank you! PS My baby's middle name is Madeline! Great taste in names :)

Moonstar - thanks Hun!

SBBaby - my DD turned 2 in May. Love having a little girl, don't you?! Anyway, try the SMEP & preseed. You obv. Can conceive because you have a DD! It will happen :hugs: I absolutely will stalk you if you'd like me to! :dust:

so i probably ovulated late this cycle and we missed it. :( supposedly 17dpo today and still no af. temps are going down, but still above coverline.

so i probably ovulated late this cycle and we missed it. :( supposedly 17dpo today and still no af. temps are going down, but still above coverline.

Your cover line is a little higher this month... Your temps are still where they were before they took a device last month. When is the last time you tested? I'd say tomorrow will be a drop IF AF is coming... Unless of course, you're pregnant :winkwink:

i haven't tested! i'm too scared, haha. i'll just wait until af comes.

i'm sure you're pretty excited now! :) i get excited when i hear about bfps, makes me think that it won't be impossible for me haha.

If you haven't tested at all, you are DEF still in the game!!!! Your temp could stay the same or go up tomorrow! You're really not terribly low!

Hello ladies, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to stalk you all until we start TTC in August. I have endometriosis so we want to do SMEP straight away. Never TTC'd before so I'm hoping if I follow you all for a few weeks I'll get off to a good start (and in good company :) ). Does anyone have any recommendations for a BBT thermometer or which OPKs to buy? I think it's time to start stocking up.
It's so great to see a couple of you get your BFP already - congratulations!

I find that any BBT works but I haven't temped in years so I don't know what's on the market.

I really like the clear blue digital OPKs but they get expensive. For me though, the clear smiley face or no smiley face is worth the expense. Personally, I don't like the clear blue digital advanced (purple) I like just the clear blue digital (pink).

I'm in complete agreement. I like the pink clearblue digis for OPKs. They're so much more straightforward than the purple ones! But, they are also SO ridiculously expensive! I've also used $tree & those are pretty easy to follow. Just check the date as my dollar tree store still had tests that expired in 2012. I had to weed through to find some that will expire in 2016 :dohh:

What's up ladies? I'm 6dpo today and crawling through the tww. It's SO freaking slow. :(

I'm joining you all this next cycle! I am cycle day 1 right now. lol Got a ways to go..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->