smep rainbow babies

I hear ya, Patty!!! I cut up celery and broccoli and carrots and have been munching on them, but they give me horrible gas pains!

Yeah I've been trying to snack on carrot sticks but they are giving me terrible heartburn! Will have to think of some more healthy snacks that are low in fat!

Yeah I've been trying to snack on carrot sticks but they are giving me terrible heartburn! Will have to think of some more healthy snacks that are low in fat!

How about almonds? I was snacking on those yesterday and they are good for baby!

Yes-Good idea. I'll get some tomorrow when I go food shopping!

I am worried because I ate before and now I am starving again? I went to the vending machine and got a snack but the hunger pains are still there. Does this mean I need to eat. I feel like if I dont eat immediately then I am hurting the bean??

My dr told me for the first few weeks eat whatever my body tells me it wants even if its nothing but junk, he says healthy eating isnt what matter the first few weeks its getting food into your belly that matters...so I havnet been eating all that healthy but at least i am keeping some of it down lol I just really dont think anything sounds good and if it does I eat a bite and its not good...OH is always laughing at me bc eveyrthing taste funny and Ill have him try and he says it taste fine hahaha

I am worried because I ate before and now I am starving again? I went to the vending machine and got a snack but the hunger pains are still there. Does this mean I need to eat. I feel like if I dont eat immediately then I am hurting the bean??

naw if you dont eat your body will use your reserve to feed baby if need be....baby always gets nutrients before you so no worries :)

My dr told me for the first few weeks eat whatever my body tells me it wants even if its nothing but junk, he says healthy eating isnt what matter the first few weeks its getting food into your belly that matters...so I havnet been eating all that healthy but at least i am keeping some of it down lol I just really dont think anything sounds good and if it does I eat a bite and its not good...OH is always laughing at me bc eveyrthing taste funny and Ill have him try and he says it taste fine hahaha

Hahaha I mean this is ridiculous!! I not only feel hungry but I feel like I havent eaten in days.. but I did before!! I had a granola bar to see if it would help but.. still hungry lol. I guess I may need to go out and get something.

Morning Girls! i went to bed at 12 last night and woke at 10.30! OMG i am still tired!
Our beautiful weather has now gone :( looks like i'll be going to get some maternity jeans very soon.... hope to bring the maxi dresses out again soon CMON SUN!!!

Bev - booooo for ugly weather!! I love maxi dresses!! I need to stock up as summer has just hit over here!

I've bought 2 maxi dresses and 2 knee length ones for work. Find dresses soooo much comfier than jeans these days!

On a sad note, off to my great grandma's funeral today :( Just waiting for OH to come back from the barbers and then we're setting off.

So sorry Shelli!

Bev I loooove Maxi Dresses they are the best!!

I still haven't "missed" my period... I am so petrified it will show up! Makes me want to pee on a stick again lol I am crazy

According to my phone app its due tomorrow lol

so sorry to hear your news shelli

i didn't hear very good news at the doctor..........my ultrasound showed a sace but nothing in it :(

Amy so so so early! Don't stress too much your next scan should show something :hugs:

Totally just about barfed in the grocery store hahha darn those smelly and bloody meats hahah

omg haley is tomorrow the day?! What time?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->