smep rainbow babies

haley - cant wait for tomarrow!!

emily - um im just praying to god for good news on tuesday..........dear lord we need good news!!!

how many weeks were you at the first ultrasound????? sorry if you told me already im still a mess!

oh and im praying hard for you!

how many weeks were you at the first ultrasound????? sorry if you told me already im still a mess!

oh and im praying hard for you!

Did one the measurments said 4 w 4 d(at Dr office) then 4 days later at er he said measured 5w6d and said something should be seen but if not in the next two days then its bad( my Dr said sono guy was an idiot that it was ok not to see anything as those measurements could be off) so I will be either 6w3d or 7w2d....lmp was 7w2d ago but I know I didn't ovulate exactly 2 w after it was later than that at most 1 week later...so I'm guessing I'd be like 6w5d or so....when was ur lmp?

april 24th........didn't test ovualation or anything so who the hell knows!!!!!
there are so many success stories tho.......im just praying hard!!!

april 24th........didn't test ovualation or anything so who the hell knows!!!!!
there are so many success stories tho.......im just praying hard!!!

You have nothing to worry abt urs was so early :) u will be fine!!

18 hours....nervous!!!

i actually just got off the phone with a girl i know...........i remember she had the same thing go on with her last year and she has a beautiful little girl now........she was diagnonsed with endometriosis and told she would never have kids.......at 6 weeks they could not see a baby.........after 7 weeks they finally saw a baby and she even bled thru her first month.......the doctor then even told her she wouldn't have a healthy baby......her baby is so freaking cute it's ridiculous!
all ive been doing is praying and for the first time in days ive found a bit of peace.......

i seriously was asking god for peace or a sign on my way home from work and i got my nightly scripture from my friend that sends out nightly scripture...i got it an hour early and it was deutoeronomy 32:4 the rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A god of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he.

how weird is that?!? either way my heart is content.....

i actually just got off the phone with a girl i know...........i remember she had the same thing go on with her last year and she has a beautiful little girl now........she was diagnonsed with endometriosis and told she would never have kids.......at 6 weeks they could not see a baby.........after 7 weeks they finally saw a baby and she even bled thru her first month.......the doctor then even told her she wouldn't have a healthy baby......her baby is so freaking cute it's ridiculous!
all ive been doing is praying and for the first time in days ive found a bit of peace.......

i seriously was asking god for peace or a sign on my way home from work and i got my nightly scripture from my friend that sends out nightly scripture...i got it an hour early and it was deutoeronomy 32:4 the rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are justice. A god of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is he.

how weird is that?!? either way my heart is content.....

Love ur sign :) and now I know u won't think I'm crazy I will tell u abt mine lol so...I picked the name Fawkes as soon as we found out...the next day after an evening of fishing we drove home and out the window were 3 baby fox just sitting there we were able to sit and see them (its rare to see them out here especially right by the road) I told oh that was my sign he said that's stretching it babe just bc u saw a baby animal I said no lol that's my sign I will bring home a baby fox :) then after the last sono I asked for another sign and nothing came...I told oh baby just has to grow!!! Then out of nowhere I told oh I loved the name josie..he didn't like it but I said it had to be the one, out of curiousity I looked up the meaning..'he will enlarge' I was like no way I just said that's what I needed to happen lol so I looked Ib another site and there it was...'Gods addition to the family' :).

I pray those were my good signs and know that u got ur I think we will get through it well...still a smidge nervous...but I think ill survive :)

Amy and emily isnt it amazing when weget signs like that???? I totally believe in it! Wheni had my mc i asked for a sign andi kept getting bad signs andwiththis pregnancy iasked for signs and kept getting good signs. I have somuch hope and faith that your babies are growing.

Love Love Love Loving the signs ladies!! I totally believe in signs too!!!

:angel::angel::angel:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies, great idea...I think our origional smep thread has become over run by pregnant ladies! Will have to read back on this thread and see whats occurring!

Welcome!! Yay. So many preggos!

Emily hope you are getting good news right now!

Jaime can you feel which side miss piggy is on? Trying to remember when I started to feel a lump of where baby was,must have been about 10-12 weeks I think!x

You will soon!you will feel like a tennis ball in your lower abdomen! Dreading the bloat coz of my wedding dress!!! Wanna start feeling preggers soon!

You will soon!you will feel like a tennis ball in your lower abdomen! Dreading the bloat coz of my wedding dress!!! Wanna start feeling preggers soon!

Iwanna feel it!!!!!!

I only ever seem to have a hard left side, she never lies on my right side for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->