smep rainbow babies

It feels weird, one side is rock hard and the other is all soft and jiggly haha.

I always forget we have this thread! How is everyone feeling?? Jaime when is your next appointment?

That's good Amy and I know how u feel I had a fairly good day in that department but I just feel uncomfortable today just can't explain it lol

I puked my brains out for 3 hours straight yesterday. I haven't thrown up once during this pregnancy and I am now 11 weeks so I feel it's strange that I was puking so much... I wonder if it was something I ate or pregnancy related :cry:

Now, I am wide awake at 3am because I have an empty stomach. THe only thing I was able to keep down was a bowl of soup.

I don't have any sono appts set up yet... boooo!!!! I was a 12 week appt next week with the obgyn but not a sono. Not sure what happens at that appt. I hope not a pelvic exam... i hate that shit!

Amy - glad you're feeling sick as hell!!!!!!! ARe you really canceling your appt???

I've pretty much been in bed since Sunday. I have felt so crap! Have been sick all day every day since Sun and have felt so weak. Have woken up feeling a bit better today so I'm hoping I can last a whole day without having to get back into bed. I have so much to do.
Amy- It's a good sign that you are so sick!
Jaime- Hope you're feeling better now.
Emily- Whoop whoop for another sono. I wont get one until 12 weeks and I know I'll be worried sick until then! :-( My first midwife appointment is in 3 weeks! x

I've pretty much been in bed since Sunday. I have felt so crap! Have been sick all day every day since Sun and have felt so weak. Have woken up feeling a bit better today so I'm hoping I can last a whole day without having to get back into bed. I have so much to do.
Amy- It's a good sign that you are so sick!
Jaime- Hope you're feeling better now.
Emily- Whoop whoop for another sono. I wont get one until 12 weeks and I know I'll be worried sick until then! :-( My first midwife appointment is in 3 weeks! x

awww hope you feel better!!!

Hope that 12 week scan comes quickly!! Time seems to go sooo slowly in the beginning!!!

Thanks Jaime.
Tell me about it! Another 6 weeks to wait for a sono!
Is it normal to worry so much?? I am constantly worrying about going for my first scan and seeing no heartbeat like last time :nope:

OMG... I am a lime!!!! Sure doesn't feel like there is a lime in my tummy though!

Thanks Jaime.
Tell me about it! Another 6 weeks to wait for a sono!
Is it normal to worry so much?? I am constantly worrying about going for my first scan and seeing no heartbeat like last time :nope:

I really really tried not to worry until the day of the sono! The day of the sono I was sweating like a pig and soooo nervous, but strangely deep inside I knew that everything was OK this time...It's so normal to worry...

Yeah I suppose when you've been through it before it's so hard not to worry. Just don't wanna go through all that heart ache again. Must think positive!
Wow a lime. That's quite big! I'm a sweet pea. Ha ha! Amazing how much our little beans grow in a matter of weeks!

Yeah. Its horrible bc we can't enjoy the beginning of pregnancy because we are always worried. Must think posotive, yes!

Awwww a cute lime! I can't believe how fast it's going now!

jaime - i made myself go to bed cuz all i wanted to do is throw up! ewww i didn't even try to eat.

sweatpea! nice to hear from you! sorry your so sick

haley -your a hot potato - how awesome! what did you decide the name is?

i decided not to cancel my appt........if in fact there is no baby i'd just like to know either way.......and i'd like not be so sick for another month.....sorry if that sounds rude but im just kind of in a bad mood about it and rather just get on with it.

jaime - tell me again........did you have very many symptoms with you blighted ovum??

jaime - i made myself go to bed cuz all i wanted to do is throw up! ewww i didn't even try to eat.

sweatpea! nice to hear from you! sorry your so sick

haley -your a hot potato - how awesome! what did you decide the name is?

i decided not to cancel my appt........if in fact there is no baby i'd just like to know either way.......and i'd like not be so sick for another month.....sorry if that sounds rude but im just kind of in a bad mood about it and rather just get on with it.

jaime - tell me again........did you have very many symptoms with you blighted ovum??

I had very slight nausea when i was hungry and my bbs were sore until 6 weeks or so

Completely forgot about the rainbow thread till i logged on with the laptop!

Yay for being a lime jaime! i've gone up a box too so exciting!

Sending out some love for you Amy and :hugs: when is the next appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->